M*A*S*H Thread

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*PA system* ATTENTION: ALL PERSONELL! This is the much anticipated M*A*S*H thread! This is not- I repeat - this is not a thread to discuss the show/movie/book! This is a role-play thread. Each person will choose one character from the show and play as that character. I will list who is taken as more people are added. In order to keep the chaos around here to a minimum, please PM me if you would like to join. Currently:

Corporal Walter "Radar" O'Reilly - D'Snowth
Major Charles Emerson Winchester III - Beakerfan

Let the surgery begin!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Radar returns from R&R*

Oh boy, do I have a headache... I sure do hope I don't throw up all day... oooh... I think... I... *leans over jeep and throws up*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Walks into Colonel Potter's office, but finds Charles*

Uh... hi Major Winchester... I guess Colonel Potter and Capt. Pierce aren't back from the Aid Station yet, huh?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*sitting at Col. Potters desk* No, Radar, they're not. They're taking quite some time. Ah well! Don't you worry about it! *turns on record player* Ahhh Bach!

OOC: I'm sorta grounded right now (I'm not even supposed online right now) so I won't be able to post again till after Tuesday.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*sitting at Col. Potters desk* No, Radar, they're not. They're taking quite some time. Ah well! Don't you worry about it! *turns on record player* Ahhh Bach!
Um, will there be anything else Major Winchester, sir, Major?
Ch-ah-les said:
OOC: I'm sorta grounded right now (I'm not even supposed online right now) so I won't be able to post again till after Tuesday.
Ooh, darn, darn, darn... we need a Hawkeye! We need a B.J.! We need Colonel Potter, Margaret, Klinger, Father Mulcahy!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Oh uh, Radar, do you fancy chess? Seeing as there's nothing else to do..... might as well.....

OOC: Come on! I know there are more M*A*S*H fans out there! Play people!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh uh, Radar, do you fancy chess? Seeing as there's nothing else to do..... might as well.....
Uh, well I do like it on crackers sometimes, and my Uncle Ed eats it on his toast... do you have any of those "fancy chesses" I've heard about?

I think I'm too tall to fit into one of Klinger's dresses...:big_grin:
OOC: You could still be Klinger if you want, after all, Beakie's a little too feminine to for Charles, if you know what I mean.

Andy

Reaction score
I'm pretty spiritual, I can be Father Mulcahy!

Mulcahy enters Potter's Office: Excuse me Colonel....oh, Major Winchester, I thought Colonel Potter would be back by now...I wanted to discuss the recent disappearance of the sacramental wine from the case in my tent. Not that I suspect Hawkeye or B.J., but they have been behaving pretty strange since the still broke.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Chuckles* Funny thing, I just saw Klinger over to Rosie's bar with a bottle of wine just before I left for... *looks up and darts eyes back and forth* I think that may have been the same bottle of wine, I think...