MacDonalds muppet figures in Denmark

muppet_dk

Reaction score
That what I been doing so far. I don't like the food they serve at MacDonalds.

I felt very lucky today I got the last chef from the MacDonalds that i visited today...

Thijs

Reaction score
But that`s great news, I hate the food too:big_grin:

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Does anyone have pictures or a link for the UK ones? I'd like to see the differences.

camilla

Reaction score
I've had a good look and can not find any. My beaker from Ebay arrived today. Yahoooo
Camilla

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by muppet_dk
You'll just have to buy the figures, not the food
Denmark got Muppet figures at Mcdonalds too???
Or did you mean the plushes? Hey are they the cool UK Mcdonalds kind or the horrific German ones?

Drtooth

Reaction score
My guess, beaker... those Uuuuuu-gly German ones... their Fozzie just looks.... oooooooooh.... Man he needs to cut down on the caffeen and illegal hallucinagens!

muppet_dk

Reaction score
It's the ones that germany also got.

They are not the same as the ones from UK

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by muppet_dk
It's the ones that germany also got.

They are not the same as the ones from UK
Ack, Im sorry!

No idea why UK was the only Euro country that got the cool non horrendous ones.

Joggy

Reaction score
My goal is achieved. Not only did I manage to "collect them all" - I also got to buy the big cardboard Promotional Muppet Theatre Display to put the figures in - making me one of the only Muppet fans who has this thing, because these displays either get thrown away or get sold to Happy Meal collectors.

I was so lucky! Last Saturday I was at a McDonalds near my home and I asked them if they wanted to sell me the display. The lady said it might have been sold already, but she'd put it in the agenda. I'd have to come back today.

This morning I go for a walk in Amsterdam and I pass a McDonalds, and oh gosh oh golly, the display is there as well. So I think, just in case, let's try this one too. "Weeell... we'll sell it to you when the Muppet Happy Meal ends," said the man. I had to leave my phone number and he'd work something out.

I just wanna get aboard the tram when my phone rings! "Hello! I just discovered the Happy Meal has ended! You can pick up your display now!"
I was so happy - especially when I got back to the other McDonalds and the display was, indeed, sold!!

It's a big cardboard stage with two balconies, two plants, a drumkit for Animal and a cannon for Gonzo - and in the middle of the curtain there's a big ol' "The Muppet Show 25 Years" sign! You can attach the figures to the display with Velcro and threads attached to the props.
The Theatre looks soooo neat in my collection, no matter if the Muppets are a bit ugly...