1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

"Mahna Mahna" at the Bloomsburg fair

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Daffyfan2003, Sep 30, 2005.

1. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

Forgive me if this is the wrong forum for posting this, but I was at the Bloomsburg fair today and at the stands for one of the games I heard "Doo doo doo doo doo." After listening for a while, I realized it was that famous Muppet tune. Just thought I'd bring that up.

2. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Oh, pooh! I thought you meant they had the Muppet there!

I want to make a full-body Mahna-Mahna costume. You know, I already made the puppet for myself.

3. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

No, that would have been cool though to have Muppets walking around the fair.

4. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

5. Fozzie Bear

COOL! I like that news! :)

6. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

WHA?!? How is it that I did not know of this? I MUST see some pictures, PLEEEEEEEEEEZE?

:)
    Anthony

7. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius New Member

Do you have a picture you could post please?

8. Fozzie Bear

I had the photo in a folder marked Portfolio at my picturetrail.com/muleythemule site, but removed that folder for other pictures.