Mahna Mahna for the Talent Show

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
Two friends and I are singing "Mahna Mahna" for the school talent show (me singin' the part of bip bippadotta or Mahna Mahna-whatever you want to call him). Well, I had just gotten out of the shower and my mom told me they were here. I was not expecting this. They went out and bought some outfits for themselves and then I found out they also bought some stuff for me. Apparently they want me to wear red suspenders and a red skinny tie they had gotten at Goodwill. They started discussing some dance routines (I was going to improv,but apparently they don't like that). I think this will end up being a very...peculiar act. I might tape it and put it on youtube for you guys to see.

I REALLY wasn't expecting that!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I hate it when that happens (when you get out of this shower and people are waiting for you that you weren't expecting)!

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
Wow, sounds fun. (Well, except for the shower thing.) Good luck with that.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, it sounds fun! And hey, aren't almost all muppet sketches, especially Mahna Mahna, peculiar anyway? Good luck, and yes, if you can, please post a vidio!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
At least they didn't walk in the shower to see you! :eek: Definitely film and post it on YouTube, sounds fun!

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
Sorry guys, but the person who got to record the camera apparently couldn't get it to work:eek:. I think if I buy the dvd the school sell, then I might be able ot put it on youtube.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
It would be great it you could get it on youtube? How did it go?

Kiki

Reaction score
Sounds like a whole lotta fun man. I'm not quite sure what to think of the red suspenders bit but all in all it sounds so-totally groovy, I'd love to see it. :smile: :wink: