Making Sense of this Picture

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
He's on a NYC tour bus most likely. :smile: I do wonder how that could figure into an episode!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! It looks like it could be for nest, er.. Next season or something!

Drtooth

Reaction score
It could also be for something promotional. Like a tourism commercial for New York City (considering where the show is filmed) But then again, I could see it somehow ending up in the Macy's Parade... I don't know why.

But I am SO glad the picture isn't that stupid "The Sesame Street Characters eat Big Bird for Thanksgiving" picture that pops up every single year.... I am so sick of seeing that.

zns

Reaction score
It could also be for something promotional. Like a tourism commercial for New York City (considering where the show is filmed) But then again, I could see it somehow ending up in the Macy's Parade... I don't know why.

But I am SO glad the picture isn't that stupid "The Sesame Street Characters eat Big Bird for Thanksgiving" picture that pops up every single year.... I am so sick of seeing that.
Yeah, that picture is both funny and imature. But anyhow, I'm guessing they were probably shooting some promotional item for Heaven only knows what. I wonder if they used Caroll Spinney or Matt Vogal for that shoot. Oh well. :wisdom:

Redsonga

Reaction score
..And somehow, if I ever saw BB live in a city, I would be a three year old again, pointing and hopping up and down :3 "Look Ma, look! Big Bird! :big_grin:"
It could be a scene for a new movie O.O *hopes*

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Ooooo. I can't wait to see what's this for!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah, that picture is both funny and imature.
Well, not really that funny, since they DID make that joke in a certain Christmas special... and it was MUCH funnier to hint at it than to actually show it. But stay tuned... some newbie's gonna bring it up at least 5 more times this month....

I really wanna know what this is for, though.

The guesses are:

Promotional tourism for New York...

Season 40 special or insert...

Segment that will air on the Thanksgiving parade...

I don't know what else we could see it as...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well, not really that funny, since they DID make that joke in a certain Christmas special... and it was MUCH funnier to hint at it than to actually show it. But stay tuned... some newbie's gonna bring it up at least 5 more times this month....
I personally always enjoy that picture, lol. But yes, hinting at it was more witty. :wink: