Making the World A Little Better

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
All that's needed is common sense. Skye definitely has that. :wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Where are the likes of Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock, Care Bears, and the like when one needs them? XD
I know this stuff is nice and all but they are just television shows. One need to learn how to treat other kindly in he real world.

All that's needed is common sense. Skye definitely has that. :wink:
I know. But I worry about my sweetie.:flirt:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
One need to learn how to treat other kindly in he real world.
And in this modern world, TV should show as such.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
But TV is a reflection of reality.
So reality really loves watching others be stupid, loves to glorify sex, and overuse potty humor? I think not. This forum is proof enough that not everyone in society is like that.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
So reality really loves watching others be stupid, loves to glorify sex, and overuse potty humor? I think not. This forum is proof enough that not everyone in society is like that.
No, but there is an audience for that kind of stuff.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
No, but there is an audience for that kind of stuff.
So? That doesn't mean everyone cares for it. Heck, I bet if you ask a lot people besides the people here, many of them would want things back to being how they were before three sole corporations owned it all.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
So? That doesn't mean everyone cares for it. Heck, I bet if you ask a lot people besides the people here, many of them would want things back to being how they were before three sole corporations owned it all.
Yeah, but they would not even put it on if people were not watching it.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Yeah, but they would not even put it on if people were not watching it.
Good point. We need to get out there show people that not everything has to be filled with sex, potty humor, and graphic violence.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Good point. We need to get out there show people that not everything has to be filled with sex, potty humor, and graphic violence.
I mean you can get out there and everything, but you can not dictate what the whole world decides they want to watch on there TV whether it's you're personal preference or not.