Malcom in the Middle

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Does anyone besides me watch this? (Im sure there are lots but on here?) This is the greatest show of all time! (becides muppets) If you havent sen it you should!

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
I agree. It's changed in the recent season, but one factor still remains: Hal totally steals the show. :big_grin:

I'm anxious to find out what happens with Lois' pregnancy. Will it be a boy or a girl? Will she get an abortion? Will it be born dead? We'll find out soon ...

Drtooth

Reaction score
I never really liked this show much, though Lois and Hal are pretty funny. I actually started watching when Kennith Mars started appearing on it.

Anyone know who he is? I do.. does anyone else?

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
I just read that Jane Kaczmarek (Lois) was pregnant in reality, so the writers just decided to write it into the show. How very "Sesamesque" of them.

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
Anyone know who he is? I do.. does anyone else?
i'm sure you're talking about his role as the voice of Tuskerninni on the Darkwing Duck cartoon.

or maybe you mean the role of Franz Liebkind in...um...oh what was the name of that movie again? oh yeah! The Producers!!!

und now you vill join me in singing der furer's favorite song...der "Guten tag hop-clop"

(of course, you probably mean Inspector Kemp from Young Frankenstein, but i have my Prodicers cast recording in right now...)

Drtooth

Reaction score
You got it Grail!!! On der nose!

He also played the Viking leader on an episode of Ducktales!

Yeah, I bet they wrote him off the series, though... too bad!

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Hehhe

I bet you its a girl! and shes going to be a holy terror! shell teach those boys a lesson! hehehe....