manoftheSTREET's latest TMS outline...

manoftheSTREET

Reaction score
(Once again, using the formatting of TravellingMatt, our best TMS outline writer)

SPECIAL GUESTS: Penn & Teller

OPENING THEME

OPENING NUMBER: The Electric Mayhem performs The Velvet Underground's "White Light/White Heat"

Statler: You know, atomic bombs give off white heat.

Waldorf: Is this some kind of omen?

(The duo rush from the balcony to...)

BACKSTAGE: Scooter is talking to Penn & Teller, trying to convince them to not do anything involving blood.

Penn: "Hey, you know what? You got a lot of animals around here...I have just the number!"

Scooter: "Is it clean?"

Penn: "Hopefully. Hey, Suggs, I'll need your Muppaphone on this one!"

(Statler & Waldorf rush backstage)

Statler: "Penn, Teller, do you believe in the metaphysical?"

Penn: "Wait a few, minutes, guys!"

GUEST: Penn performs "The Domestication Of Animals", accompanied by Teller on the bongos and Marvin Suggs on the Muppaphone.

BACKSTAGE: Statler & Waldorf are still trying to get a hold of Penn & Teller. When they finally do, they talk (well, Teller doesn't) about metaphysical things.

Statler: "So, are omens real?"

Penn: "Naw...psychics, telekinesis, astral projection...it's all bunk. Well, except for possession. That can really happen..."

Waldorf: "Everything's a lie, except for possession?"

Penn: "You bet...when Fozzie performs tonight, he will be possessed by a very funny spirit. Just watch..."

Statler: (To Waldorf) "It's bunk...but let's see if it happens anyway".

SKETCH: VETERINARIAN'S HOSPITAL. Dr. Bob, Nurse Piggy and Nurse Janice are assisted by the legendary Dr. Tellero (Teller) in bandaging up an injured penguin.

UK SPOT: The Electric Mayhem performs Bananarama's "Trick Of The Night" with Janice on all vocals.

DRESSING ROOM: The Amazing Mumford pays a visit to Penn & Teller. They help convince Fozzie to go through with the stunt.

Fozzie: "Whenever they laugh, it's only to make fun of me!"

Penn: (Producing a small earpiece and tiny vocoder with switch) "Fozzie, me and Teller will be in the rafters. When Teller knocks twice, I'll speak into this mic. You listen to me, and repeat what I say, and they'll fall for it big time."

The Amazing Mumford: "You know, I could always make them disappear. Actually, the last time I tried to make something disappear, I turned Elmo into a rabbit."

Penn: "You know, Mumford, you should've put the red thing in a top hat and pawned it off to some rube who would take him away."

The Amazing Mumford: "You know, I think I'll do just that!"

SONG: Janice, in a solo, performs Chaka Khan's "This Is My Night".

SKIT: In a suit like the duo, Fozzie, with assistance from Penn & Teller, performs the funniest routine he's ever done. Statler & Waldorf are amazed by this. Penn & Teller then walk onstage, and reveal the secret to Fozzie's funniness.

Statler: "WHAT?"

Waldorf: "That's it...we're coming down there!"

CLOSING NUMBER: Penn, Teller, Fozzie and eventually Statler & Waldorf perform Run-DMC's "It's Tricky". At the end, the group turn around and show that the backs of their clothing bears the legend "R.I.P JMJ...Top DJ In The World"

CLOSING THEME

Statler: "How can we disappear?"

Waldorf: "Here's how!"

The band plays the final notes, and over the Jim Henson Company logo, we hear their voices.

Waldorf: "I tell you...they can't see us."

Statler: "That's because of the logo."
--------

So, what do you think?

Sincerely,

John "manoftheSTREET" Kilduff

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

That's great. I'm sort of a fan of Penn and Teller.