Many Thanks and News

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
To those of you who came to Philly to say hello and pick up a Dr. Teeth or some of the limited amount of actual Muppets figures, a heartfelt Thank You! It was a great show, and it was great to meet you guys in person and chit chat.

Muppets was, in a word, HUGE, at the show. We sold out of the Teeth's and the regular figures and everyone that came by was asking about it. The response was really positive, even to the S2 stuff we were showing.

The Series One stuff is all shipping, and Muppet Labs ships in a week or two. Everything else is moving along smoothly and we have decided to debut the Series Three sculpts/paints/playset at the San Diego Comic Con, so if you get a chance come by and check them out and meet with us. We may have some S4 stuff there too.

Again...thanks for the support. It was a great show and a great time.

Ken

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Ken

We are all very glad the fair went well for you!!! You should be very proud of yourself! You've got the hottest toy line that I have ever seen in my life!

I saw a photo of the electric mayhem stage, and it blew me away more then when I first saw it unpainted! Thank You and keep up the amazing Muppety work!!!!Can't wait to see Rowlf!!!!

Zack)Rowlf the,Love Gonzo's cannon and Fozzie's rubber chicken!(i saw them in the same photo too)Dog.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I've typed it a thousand times before, and I'll type it a thousand times again.
I want 'em! I want 'em! I want 'em! I want 'em! I want 'em! I want 'em! I want 'em! I want 'em! I want 'em! I want 'em! I want 'em! I want 'em! I want 'em! I want 'em! I want 'em! I want 'em! I want 'em! I want 'em! I want 'em! I want 'em! I want 'em! I want 'em! I want 'em! I want 'em! I want 'em! I want 'em! I want 'em! I want 'em! I want 'em! I want 'em! I want 'em! I want 'em! I want 'em! I want 'em...