Maria gets a broken nose

zanimum

Reaction score
I guess it's all a fact of life, but I remember been horrified when Maria broke her nose. Did Big Bird accidentally slam his door on her, on was it something else?

Just as a point of reference, I was born in 1986, and had the opportunity to watch the show on-and-off until 1996 or so.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Maria broke her nose? I don't remember that. :confused:

TashAndMe

Reaction score
There was an episode where Maria went to the hospital. Noah Wyle appeared as a doctor who calmed Gabi down when she was frightened about what might happen to her mother.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I do remember a series where Luis had a cast on his arm. I don't remember Maria with a broken nose though.

AmazingMumford

Reaction score
I remember the episode when Maria broke her nose, it was during Season 21 the 1989-1990 Season.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
TashAndMe said:
There was an episode where Maria went to the hospital. Noah Wyle appeared as a doctor who calmed Gabi down when she was frightened about what might happen to her mother.
In those episodes (probably only two) Maria was getting stomach pains.

zanimum

Reaction score
AmazingMumford said:
I remember the episode when Maria broke her nose, it was during Season 21 the 1989-1990 Season.
Great to know I'm not hallucinating. Do you remember anything more about the episode?