Marvin Suggs in Muppets from Space

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been posted before, but i was watching MFS the other day. Towards the end where they are at the beach waiting for the aliens to show up I saw Marvin walking around in the background. I thought that was kind of cool cause as far as I know he hasn't been in any of the other productions since TMM. I thought maybe they had retired him.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
muppetsforlife said:
Not sure if this has been posted before, but i was watching MFS the other day. Towards the end where they are at the beach waiting for the aliens to show up I saw Marvin walking around in the background. I thought that was kind of cool cause as far as I know he hasn't been in any of the other productions since TMM. I thought maybe they had retired him.
He was in The Muppets Take Manhattan, The Muppets: A Celebration of Thirty Years, and A Muppet Family Christmas, as well as some episodes of The Muppet Show that were made after The Muppet Movie.

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
I didn't know he was in MTM. Which part? I'm going to have to rewatch the movie to look for it now.

Tim Kelly

Reaction score
I think it would have been clever if he'd pounded out the five-note piece of music from "Close Encounters" on the Muppaphone as the ship landed.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
muppetsforlife said:
I didn't know he was in MTM. Which part? I'm going to have to rewatch the movie to look for it now.
Hmm, let's see.... Marvin Suggs in a scene where he can easily be missed... what scene do you think it is? :wink:

Seriously, he's at the wedding.