Mary Roos in TMS Twiggy episode

MockMockChef

Reaction score
If just downloaded an episode of the TMS season one in german.There is the storyline of The Phantom Of The Muppet Show (Uncle Deadly) but WITH ANOTHER GUEST STAR!There is not Twiggy but Mary Roos as guest star and al performences of Twiggy are replaced by another performence of Mary Roos.All the rest (without Twiggy) is the same.Im really confused about this. :confused:

Greetings KET

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, that'll teach you to download Muppet Show episodes off the internet.

MockMockChef

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Well, that'll teach you to download Muppet Show episodes off the internet.
I trow it off my computer.It's bad quality, and i got almost all best of's so why sould i keep that ep.?

Iokitek

Reaction score
Exactly. And they are planning on publishing season boxed sets anyway. perhaps you can also capture them from TV once KETNET (I take it your from Belguim) starts aring them again. I hope they will. The last episode I saw was with Alice Cooper. And the week afterwards I had everything ready to start capturing them but suddenly they quit airing them.

Yorin here used to air English Fraggle eps on Sundays. Now KETNET is the only one airing them. But they are all dubbed in Dutch.

MockMockChef

Reaction score
Iokitek said:
Exactly. And they are planning on publishing season boxed sets anyway. perhaps you can also capture them from TV once KETNET (I take it your from Belguim) starts aring them again. I hope they will. The last episode I saw was with Alice Cooper. And the week afterwards I had everything ready to start capturing them but suddenly they quit airing them.

Yorin here used to air English Fraggle eps on Sundays. Now KETNET is the only one airing them. But they are all dubbed in Dutch.
KETNET (i think so) won't air the TMS eps. not again they got not much episodes.They where reairing on september 17 the Alice Cooper ep. they first aired on March 15!Fraggle Rock is almost 2 months done an it was the 4th year they airing it.Again, always the same.

anathema

Reaction score
KETNETMUPPETNOW said:
If just downloaded an episode of the TMS season one in german.There is the storyline of The Phantom Of The Muppet Show (Uncle Deadly) but WITH ANOTHER GUEST STAR!There is not Twiggy but Mary Roos as guest star and al performences of Twiggy are replaced by another performence of Mary Roos.All the rest (without Twiggy) is the same.Im really confused about this. :confused:

Greetings KET
Uh, unless there are two different versions of this floating about, only Twiggy's first number ("In My Life") was replaced. All her other segments are present and correct.

It is possible that this change was made due to rights issues clearing the Beatles song for broadcast in Germany back in the 70s. Mary Roos was (is?) a well-known German singing star.