Master Replicas Gonzo Photo Puppet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Reaction score
:zany: Apparently the suit color they have chosen coincides exactly with the PMS color they received. MR is aware this color looks redder, they think it is a smidge redder too, but that it also looks good (and classic) when ya see him.
Yeah it doesn't surprise me that it might be to do with the reference back from the Disney people. I remember Ken saying it was all down to how knowledgable the person reviewing is and sometimes what was down on paper from years back had gone through changes on the show and didn't match the actual thing once in production. I'll wait to see what the final version looks like.

As for the numbers and cost etc. My feeling on it is that this kinda product is unlikely to be done again and those people willing to invest would pay top dollar for it. I just want a Fozzie like the prototype, if its $500-$600 (considering the size, double that of the others), they make less and they all sell out quick surely its better than them getting stuck overstock of $300 dumbed down ones. MR are doing a fairly good job though at any rate - considering individual puppets would set people back thousands. :embarrassed:

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I still dont think the muppet replicas are a lot of money, £150 for Gonzo is nothing IMO.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Quote from Muppet Caper at the MR forum!

Thanks Amy for making us aware of that. Too bad the group at Muppet Central cannot get there heads out of there you know what and consider that.

I hope this does not stop his pre-order for this week. I am still excited!

So we have our heads in are ***'s do we! You did start this thread and you made out it was a new pic of Gonzo! Im not really liking the fact that you posted that on the forum when a lot of our opinions have been instigated from misinfomation from you.
PS you also stated that Amy emailed you the updates when clearly its just posted on MRS forum.....Im smelling something a little rotten from you at the mo Muppet Caper!:boo:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
MR are doing a fairly good job though at any rate - considering individual puppets would set people back thousands. :embarrassed:
For $200 the quality of Kermit was amazing. As long as MR keep up the standard, the prices are more than worth the final product. Plus, if kept in great condition, the value of these items are sure to go up over the coming years.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
The prototype photos on the MR website won't do the final piece justice in my opinion. The first Kermit photos were not too great either. I would ask anyone who is wondering whether to buy or not to not go by the official photos because I don't think they will do these replicas justice. If you are concerned, why not wait until others have posted there own photos of Gonzo before you get your order in. There are some very talented poser photographers on this forum and you will know from their photos whether Gonzo is worth your money.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Quote from Muppet Caper at the MR forum!

Thanks Amy for making us aware of that. Too bad the group at Muppet Central cannot get there heads out of there you know what and consider that.

I hope this does not stop his pre-order for this week. I am still excited!

So we have our heads in are ***'s do we! You did start this thread and you made out it was a new pic of Gonzo! Im not really liking the fact that you posted that on the forum when a lot of our opinions have been instigated from misinfomation from you.
PS you also stated that Amy emailed you the updates when clearly its just posted on MRS forum.....Im smelling something a little rotten from you at the mo Muppet Caper!:boo:
She never emailed me about anything. I was refering to the post at MR. Go back and read your post. And yes I said that comment refering to the fact that everyone is being so judgemental about him. It is getting tiring reading all the negativaty about him. If you don't like him....DON"T GET HIM. But do not make it bad for the rest of us here. Say what you will antony. Get your facts straight. seems like no one can enjoy anything without making trouble.

Go back to Master Replicas and READ the friday trivia post and you will see that she posted the pictures up there! And get your facts right!

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
She never emailed me about anything. I was refering to the post at MR. Go back and read your post. And yes I said that comment refering to the fact that everyone is being so judgemental about him. It is getting tiring reading all the negativaty about him. If you don't like him....DON"T GET HIM. But do not make it bad for the rest of us here. Say what you will antony. Get your facts straight. seems like no one can enjoy anything without making trouble.
My facts are straight...........I will be getting him! How can I not get him, its the only chance of getting a replica of Gonzo. I just dont really like the comment you made on the MR site about the comments we are making here. Anyway done and dusted.
I have to say that I think as you clearly are the biggest Gonzo fan here that maybe you should ask MR and Muppet Central if you could do one of the 1st reviews of Gonzo!
I will be soooo glad when we get a final pic of Gonzo as the making of him has had more ups and downs that an average relationship!
I do hope we get a smooth run with Fozzie.
PS Who thinks that Gonzo is very cheap? I think that £150 is a steal.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
£150 is a good price considering how much time and effort that has been put into him. Do you reckon he will be in the same size box as Kermit? Any idea on the total height of the wierdo? Smaller or bigger than Kermit? There can't be much in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.