1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Materials for a Rowlf Replica Puppet's Nose?

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by Uncledeadly1000, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Uncledeadly1000

Uncledeadly1000 New Member

Hi I was just wondering does anybody know what to use to make a rowlf nose
  2. meepmuppaphones

meepmuppaphones Active Member

Well, chances are, they're made of plastic painted brown, you could see the glazed look on his nose... Maybe glazed clay could work (but it's probably way too heavy).
  3. Animal31

Animal31 Active Member

I read the nose on the actual puppet was made of wood, it was either then painted or dipped in rubber....
  4. vic

vic Member

I know how you can make it !

Teach him...

Oh you meant nose not knows? .. Purrumpum!
    Just kidding :)

Here:
    If you don't mind heavy in other words if you are going to bold it down with a doll joint etc.. You can make it out of black sculpey, bake it to harden and finish it with 3 coats of plasti dip to give it that heavy rubbery black gloss look.

If you are not going to bolt it just glue it you need to go lighter then I suggest magic model I think that's the name it's made by crayola or pluffy also made by sculpey, these air dry they are lighter not as smooth but once you but the plastidip coats it won't matter! Good luck

Ps.. I am also making a ROWLF I have a new thread in this forum.