Materials, weird, fuzzy and otherwise

Beebers

Reaction score
Oh, you guys, I love this forum. I'm new here on the Forum, I'm Creative Director and prexy of FISHNWOLFE Productions, just to confuse things a little. Kevin (FISHNWOLFE) is my son. To all, Canadian and otherwise, contact OSGOOD'S, Springfield, Massachusetts. They are the Disneyland of the fabric/foam/material world, I kid you not. I don't know whether they have a website or not because we go in person but try typing that in next time you're all surfing around, they probably do. And maybe a catalog but again I don't know. They're unreal, they have everything. A definite fire hazard but absolute paradise.

mkelley

Reaction score
Beebers said:
Oh, you guys, I love this forum. I'm new here on the Forum, I'm Creative Director and prexy of FISHNWOLFE Productions, just to confuse things a little. Kevin (FISHNWOLFE) is my son. To all, Canadian and otherwise, contact OSGOOD'S, Springfield, Massachusetts. They are the Disneyland of the fabric/foam/material world, I kid you not. I don't know whether they have a website or not because we go in person but try typing that in next time you're all surfing around, they probably do. And maybe a catalog but again I don't know. They're unreal, they have everything. A definite fire hazard but absolute paradise.
This is the website:

http://www.osgoodtextile.com/

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Prexy? What does that mean, sexy president?
That's actually right only, minus the sexy part. Nothing against MKelley, of course. Prexy is just short for president.

Whatever

Reaction score
It ends like the word sexy, it ought to mean sexy.
:big_grin:

Whatever

Reaction score
Beebers said:
A definite fire hazard but absolute paradise.
You should see my dorm room! Well, except for the paradise part.

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
Beebers said:
thansk for the link, always on the look out for other sources for material

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Beebers said:
I appreciate the link. I'm looking for material sources and I am failing miserably at it. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

BJ