Matt becomes a Senior

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Well, this is for all the people in the beginning who said I'd never make it before Muppetfest...here I am, a senior member. Its been great for the first 1000 posts. I'm counting on the next 1000 to be even better. Here is a brief list of people I'd like to recognize;

first and foremost, my good buddy Mike, aka Grail. Always behind me, no matter how stupid I get. :smile:

Byron, Janice and Mokey's Man. Always been cool with me, and a very entertaining person to talk to on AIM. <------- ARROWS! ------->

My favorite ladies, Amy Amy, and Sunshineboz Michele. We all love eachother, and we know it. The only love triangle that works, Me and the females. Cantaboz will reign forever and ever :smile:

Cory, aka Beaker, for ticking me off beyond belief, and fueling my debative side...and for being an extremely cool guy with opinions worth listening to.

One of my best buddys Billy aka Traveling Matt (the 1 'l' TM). Super cool guy. The Pickle-Balancer will live some day...and if not online, then in our hearts and minds. For it is the embodiment of our nature. Two guys, goofing around, and being friends. The Philo to my Gunge.

Phillip Chapman, for making this nuthouse, giving me the ability to meet these bangup weirdos. And for being a nice person to deal with.

..and anyone else who I've had pleasure in dealing with. You've all been great, even the mean ones. You gotta have some bad seeds to keep the mix interesting right? Well EnGrailus con Grio,

OPEN THE SENIOR WASHROOM BUDDY! CANTUS IS READY!

Life, Love, Muppets, Me and You All. Let us not change. Let us forever be we, those who have come together to converse on the Muppet Central board. Let us enjoy it for however long it lasts. Long live our community, as strange as it may be.

-Matt

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I would like to thank you for steeling my thunder. Now I'm the only top ten poster who isn't a senior. I'm so lonley. Someone hug me.
:frown:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
995???

How did I end up with 995? I had 997 last time I checked. I've been pushed back!

:mad:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Awww, come close Chris..you'll be there soon my friend. The Senior Washroom really is amazing though, you'd better get your butt up here. :smile:

Just think about the day when Seniors will be on the second page of the top posters...wow, deep thoughts...:big_grin:

-Matt

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Thank's Matt, I needed that. At least I made it back to 997.