Matt Goes to WDW: Trip 431

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
Well, I post to you tonight to announce my 431st trip to the wonderful place that is, Walt Disney World. It looks to be a promising trip, with a great many visits to Muppet*Vision. I shall return with a report on all the happenings, including the merchandise of the store, and other coolness that is important us Chickens. :big_grin: So, with this, Matt, Cantus Rock, and M. Charles of MCNN say,

Goodbye, MuppetCentral! Be back...Monday!

**PS - 431 is a made up number. Unfortunately I don't have an accurate count of how many times I've been to WDW...:frown: hehe

-Matt

Jackie

Reaction score
I think i've been there 3 times. The one in Florida. So I've been in Muppet Vision 3d 3 times. :smile:

Foreignman

Reaction score
I just got back from WDW (4th concious visit), and I must of spent at least an hour in the Muppet Vision 3D Area... There really is alot to see there. Some things I've never noticed before... The music in the area, it may be a new round of tracks, and they are great! "Rat Scat", "I'm going to go back there someday", "The Magic Store" and much much more... Also they had full body costumes of Miss Piggy and Kermit, which I've never seen before, kinda cool, kinda strange... I'm verrrrry happy to report the Muppet Store outside the attraction is very well stocked with Muppet Action Figures, plenty of Bunsen, Teeth, Kermit, Piggy, and the Beaker Playset, all very prominently displayed as well, may I add. I bought myself a Muppet Vision 3D Shirt which I love. Of course, the attraction was extremely amazingly fantastic as always... one really desturbing thing though... Bean Bunny's hand was falling off :eek:. Yes, you heard me, it was completely out of the socket, and blocking his face, I let a staff member know, cause it was sufficiently desturbing, so I'm sure by now it's been fixed, phew... Anyway, look forward to hearing your review, Cantus, until then, this is Foreignman, signing off.

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
WDW needs us dude!

Bring your rubber chicken and pitch the idea for a Cantaboz theatre! They can make mechanical robots of us...or our avatar's. Whichever brings them in from far and wide, and makes them stay beyond the goofball humor!

scott

Reaction score
I remember in 1994 I got to go on Muppet Vision 3d like 6 times one day. It was my birthday.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Hey hey everybody,

Matt has returned! I have much to tell you all, and I shall do so in another post, probably tomorrow night. So much nice stuff happened on this trip :smile:

Byron - Sick? A good sick right? Like butterflies in the stomach lovey sick? :big_grin:

Billy - THE ENFORCER!! I promise I will keep you updated sir, pleeeease don't break my knees!

And Miss Sunshine - POW! Cantaboz is back baby!! *whips out rubber chicken* Jerry Lewis, eat your heart out!! :big_grin:

-Matt

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Wait a minute. 431 isn't a made up number. It does exist.