Maybe coming home from 3004

Beauregard

Reaction score
To Beauregard,

This is a message from Beau in the future. I have been able to tap into MC's history part of the furum, and hack my way into inserting a message on this day at this time, but I do not have long.

If my calculations are right it is today that I should return from 3004. But so far I have no idication of how, or when. When I arive back (judging from the posts of my past counterpart) all my memories of the future will be gone.

I am posting this so that when I get back I can remeber.

Good bye for now,
With all my love,
Beauergard

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Good luck on your safe & speedy recovery to 2005,whenever that occurs Beau.Miss ya in my present buddy.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I am in your present, Jan fer S.

Beauregard, I will keep a close watch out. But I think you got it out by a year. I was back here and now last New Year, the same time you claim that I went into 3004. How I wish I had my memories. Oh the bettign I could do. Oh the Muppet films I could remeber watching that havn't yet been made.

Beau, I hope you get back ok, or maybe I'll dissapear from this present too.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Beau, I am replying to the post you havn't yet poseted, but this is the only time point I can get it in.

I am being stalked by a scientist, and I am afraid. I just hope I can get back.

Oh, and yes in answer to the questian you will post in your next post which I have read because I am in the future and can read all posts posted...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Is Beauregard still your fav character in 3004?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Hey!!!!! Don't forget about me. Remember I had to get us away from Michael Jackson who is still alive here in 3004. And what's worse, the Neverland ranch has become a national icon..........

ryan

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Well,welcome home Beau...That whole trip explanation went(doing puppet Peanut imatation),over my head.*right hand skims over JFS's head,front to back,in one fast swish*

McFraggle

Reaction score
It's good to have you back in the here and now Beau.