MBM's Puppet Movies

Nojoy

Reaction score
Sweet!

(Runs to blog... but trips over discarded husks of youth left behind by Stacey)

ShiveringCactus

Reaction score
Just watched Cocktails for Two. (Cool request, Nojoy.) Great video! :smile:

I also loved the Grinch one. :cool:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Update: My first feature film for a National History Day project.

Includes green screen effects AND my voice AND a plot AND it's pretty terrible and has a lot of Fraggle music in it, incidentally.

Now that that's pretty much done (short of presenting it and proving its historical significance which should be incredibly fun) I shall get back to more frequent request-fulfilling.

Kiki

Reaction score
Marianne! Yo! I haven't spoken to you on MC fer... ages! Brilliant idea, setting up a site where people can watch your puppet videos. i hadn't seen much of your stuff beforehand, but I've watched a coiple on the blog and I'm really impressed- you're a very talented puppeteer! :smile: I say keep up the good work. :big_grin:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
This isn't an update. It should've been.

I'm at the beach, and was gonna make my first On Location puppet movie. I bought a Mme. Alexander doll (Michelle Loves Kermit: It's Not Easy Being Green edition) to have touring the hotel to various Christophe Beck jazz tracks.

For one of the last scenes, I bought a little plastic boat for her to ride in the ocean.

I held the camera in one hand, and her boat in the other. The first time, a big wave comes, she goes under, comes untied, and I have to hold the camera above my head, and go under for an emergency doll and boat search and rescue mission.

The second time, I turn facing the shore, and a giant wave comes up behind me right before I get the shot. This time my camera goes completely under and, sadly, drowns.

It would've been a great movie.

If I can salvage the digital tape out of my camera corpse and find some way to get it back in the computer, I'll put up the accidental footage of the first search and rescue mission. Language not for the kids.

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
Saaaaad!

You should have a funeral for your camera....and film it.

Kiki

Reaction score
Aww, sorry to hear about you camera. It sounds like a really good idea though, I hope you can get the footage onto the computer so you can show us.

Kiki

Reaction score
Yep, I'm still not so sure why it didn't work last time, though. I shall use my hotmail instead of my school's. Expect to get a reply fairly soon. :smile: Sorry 'bout the muffining. :zany:

wes

Reaction score
MBM

those shorts are cute, are you still in school because that would get you an A+ I wish we would had small cameras while i was in school I would have ace it using puppets!