MC BB/LS Eviction Voting.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello... It is I, the new MC BB/LS Big Brother. As part of the game, we unfortunately have to evict competitors, whittling down the group to the final winner.
To that end, I submit the two housemates up for eviction this week: Alex (Beakerfan) and Kyle (Erine81981).
This thread is open to all MC BB/LS watchers (MC forum members). Please post here who you wish to evict by either posting your vote or sending said vote to my E-mail through the forum's mailer system.
If Kevin (Fozzie Bear) could turn this into a two-option poll, that'd be great. This thread will be open for this week's voting until the end of the day when I hope to tally the votes and announce who will be staying. Also, we'll make use of this thread when the next eviction will take place.

Thanks for indulging me, stay tuned all MC BB/LS watchers.

Beauregard

Reaction score
PMing my vote now. Thanks for taking care of this, Countus! You are truely doing a great job!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... And some people aren't making it any easier.
Heh... (Slaps Bo in friendship.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ahem... Um, please remember to send me your votes via E-mail through the forum's mailer system. Also, please say who you vote to be evicted, as the only one doing any actual evicting shall be I after the votes are fully tallied.
Thanks.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oops, sorry...I dids't send mine through the PM system. Want me to send again, or may I be forgiven just this once? *cute puppy dog eyes*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Cute puppy dog eyes don't work... And neither do cute bunny eyes.
Is okay, your vote's in Bo. But your other transgression, that we need to talk about.