Status
Not open for further replies.

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Cait: ... yeah, hi... remember me? =/ *puts down Cotterpin and Waldo*

Waldo: *unties Cotterpin*

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin: HUH? Are we in some sort of mystical time loop or something? *flips through some pages of the script so the question-answer order can be returned* Um ... thanks, but I think I'll be okay. The important thing is ... *squints to see the words on the paper* ... those buzz-cut guys with the funny doodles on their sleeves didn't get their evil mitts on the treasure.

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Cait: *sighs* No, I'm your next-door neighbor... *slaps him across the face with her hat*

Waldo: ... let me see that script... *looks over the lines with Cotterpin*

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin (helps Waldo with the script): See, it says right here that you or Cait or whoever's Indy is supposed to keep the treasure *points to self* from the evil guys with funny doodles on their sleeves. *looks around* But Cait's schmoozing with Dr. Teeth, which pretty much leaves us doing the entire scene.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Pops JHH episodes on VHS into my machine. Need to check the Pirate Cruise sketch for something I might've missed. :search:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (shrugs): Well, I guess that's a wrap, huh? *takes Cotterpin and starts to walk away*

Cotterpin: Hey, wait! I wanted to see how it ended!

Kelly: I thought you didn't want to be the token small object.

Cotterpin: But at least I'd see how it'd end. PEARL got to see a good ending.

Kelly: Pearl nearly destroyed the refurbished Dorms.

Cotterpin: But --

Kelly: C'mon ... we're outta here. It's getting late. *leaves*

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (wandering around with nothing to do apparently, yawning): Where'd everybody go? *looks for Kelly and Cotterpin* Nope. *looks for anyone else, shrugs, keeps walking*

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (puts out a sleeping bag in the Park)

Cotterpin: And why am I here again?

Kelly: You can drive back if you want ... but I don't like being asked to play and then everyone disappears. It's like when my relatives want to watch TV and then leave the room while I'm stuck there having to watch something.

Cotterpin: I don't think we were dumped, Kel.

Kelly (lies down)

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Alex: King Kong? WHERE? ! *looks in the direction that Dr. Teeth pointed* I don't see him... Baby are you sure you saw him?

Animal: *growls at the word "bath" *

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (at poolside of the Dorms): Ahhhhhh ... the crisp morning breeze, the bright yellow sunshine, the birds chirping in the air ...

Pearl (squinting and rubbing her forehead): Ick. Don't talk so loud, sugah. I was taste-testin' the inventory of that saloon I'm thinking of buildin'.

Kelly (giggles): You won't have much of an inventory if you drink all of it.

Pearl (nods slowly): Yeah, I reckon you're right. *throws a beach towel over her head*

Kelly (singing): Oh, what a beautiful morning! Oh, what a beautiful day! *pauses* Um ... uh ... (sings again) I've got a wonderful feeling, everything's coming my way!

Cotterpin (driving up slowly): My, aren't we bright and chipper this morning!

Kelly (nods and smiles): Yep! No peaches, no nothing except for a lot of sleep and weird dreams and the loving kisses of my little darlings. Life can't get much better than this!

Cotterpin (to Pearl): Okay, I give up, what did you give her?

Pearl (shrugs and moans): Nothin', sugah. All that smilin' stuff is au naturale.

Status
Not open for further replies.