MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Bats fly off a pair of lace wrapped silver picture 3D glasses frames. One has a portrait of Scooter and Sara in both lenses/frames, the other has a photo of Sara in her Dream Girls outfit from Vegas read through Kermie's Girl in FanFiction) and her in her wedding dress.
A card has been attached, signed by all of us, Uncle D and Auntie E as well wishing our RHLC founder the happiest of times today, her wedding day.

Well, that's taken care of. Now to get ready for movie night.
We're gonna go see Transformers too.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(gang's in the kitchen making blueberry slump)

Erin: (rinsing berries) What's the status report on the dough?
Scooter: (looking in flour bin) The flour bin's running on fumes but I think we've got enough.
Nora: (rummaging through cabinet) I can't find the cardamom.
Storyteller: (creaming the butter and sugar) Top shelf - I put it back on the rack labeled "All those spices we don't use all that much but should come in handy eventually."
Beige: (setting the oven timer) Oh, yeah, that's where my grandmother kept stuff like pickled rumblebug eggs and weird stuff like that.

(eventually, the dough and berries are sent into the oven)

Erin: Break out the vanilla ice cream, people. Or the whipping cream.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly: Woohoo!

Hoggle: What is it?

Kelly: My brother FINALLY broke down and said we could walk the dogs around the neighborhood. He was against it because the vet said they couldn't leave the property until five months of age ... but that's just stupid. If the VET wants to live with hyper puppies for three more months, he's free to. We HAD to exercise them. They become so unreasonable.

Pearl (stretching herself out on the sofa): I hear my little feathered honey-bunch is workin' on a project. Wonder what THAT'S about? If Cotterpin wasn't at work, I'd ask her to go spy on 'em. :smile:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl: C'mon, y'all, let's play some b-ball.

Kelly: I hate basketball. I'm only four-foot-ten.

Hoggle: Heh, I gots ya beat.

Cotterpin: WRONG! I got ALL of you beat! Top SIX INCHES, babies!

Kelly: Actually, that's not that hard. All of us can see the top of your head -- it's like a little red spot on the floor. :stick_out_tongue:

Cotterpin (rolls eyes, facepalms)

RugbyCutie

Reaction score
Kath: -approaches reception desk holding Rugby as the others follow- Um, excuse me...

Roxie Marie: -peers around Kath's leg- Don't worry.

Ruby Monster: (loudly) Yeah, just do it like you'd practiced.

Kath: -hastily spins around and kneels down with finger to lips, then turns to face the desk again, embarrassed- Um, as I was saying, we're checking in. Room twelve.

Rugby: (after a moment) You forgot to ring the bell.

Kath: -sigh- If you're so intent on it, you do it!

Herry Monster: -begins to back away while whistling-

Ruby: (in an almost inaudible whisper) She's having an Oscar moment.

Kath: -notices Herry inching backwards- Sorry about that, guys. First-day jitters will do this to anyone. I'm just a little worried about fitting in, I guess...Rugby, what are you doing?

Rugby: -has extended his tail almost to the point of the velcro detaching- Almost...got it! -finally manages to tap the reception bell-

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (running through the lobby with Kelly's video camera)

Kelly (running after her): GIVE THAT BACK! I'M TOO POOR TO BUY ANOTHER --. *screeches to a stop, noticing the new faces* Um ... hi! Have you spoken to Ed yet? He's around somewhere.... *continues chasing after Pearl*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Chair rises from underground lift out of the darkness... *In deadpan Lurchlike voice: You raaaaaaaang?
Oh hey Kell... Kath here and I already spoke, she's been cleared to move in. Course, I'll have to call Katzi "Kathy" to not get them confused. :stick_out_tongue:

*Takes key to Room #12 and leads the intrepid party to their new quarters.

RugbyCutie

Reaction score
Roxie: -nudges Kath, who's discussing proper public etiquette with Rugby-

Kath: -spins around, blushing- Oh...hi! Y-yes, I think we have. We're just waiting to be properly checked in.

Ruby: -eyes follow Pearl as she darts about with the camera- That looks like fun! -positions herself to start running-

Kath: -without looking down, grabs Ruby by her neck fur and sighs- Such handfuls, our roommates. Oh, I'm Kath. -extends hand-

Herry: -dodges Pearl as she zooms toward him-

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Hoggle (carrying Cotterpin, not even trying to run after Kelly and Pearl): Who're you?

Cotterpin (elbows Hoggle): Be nice. I recognize the big blue one. Herry, right? I'm Cotterpin Doozer from Doozer Dome, and this is Hoggle. He's a PRINCE.

Hoggle (blushes, shuffles feet)

Kelly (lost the race, stumbles back into the lobby): Oh, hi! *looks at Ruby in confusion* Aren't you the girl who sang about owning trucks? I LOVED that song! I'm into trucks and stuff too! :big_grin:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (blushes): Hi, I'm Kelly. I was chasing Pearl. She wants to open, um, her own, uh, restaurant? She's had it kinda hard, what with the destruction of her homeland and everything, but she enjoys singing country, so I guess she's over it. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.