1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

MC Dorms: Sorry, We're Closed Take 2

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, May 19, 2009.

1. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Cait: Janice, can I... talk to you for a minute?

Janice: Like, sure, Cait. What's up?

Cait: Erm, not here. Somewhere... else...

Janice: ... okay? :confused:

Cait: Follow me. *leads Janice to... someplace other than where they were*

Digit: ... where are you two going? :confused:

Cait: *ignores him and leads Janice away from the other roomies*

Digit: What, was it something I did? O_O
  2. Winslow Leach Active Member

RF continues to practice his fighting skills on his mummy.

Floyd laughs, then has a fit of hacking coughs.

Newsie: That better not be me under those bandages!

Tony: :confused:

Mr. Turtle: If the boy keeps it up, he's going to have more muscles than everyone in this room combined!

Floyd continues hacking.
  3. Muppet Newsgirl Active Member

Scooter: (tapping on the door) Kelly? Are you okay in there? Do you need us to bring you something?
    Beige: Distilled essence of marsh flower. Best thing in the world for an upset stomach - as long as you drink it while standing on your head and humming an ancient Cave funeral march.
    Scooter: Somehow I don't think she's going to want that. (the two head back to join the others)

Erin: (typing something on the computer) So Kelly's sick? That's too bad...and I hear there's been some kind of bug making the rounds these days.
    Nora: Yeah, down at the shop, Mrs. Farley's been out for the last few days with a wicked bad stomach ache.
    Storyteller: I've got some radish-potato bisque in the fridge, and I think some of that lemon-ginger tea will help.

(Some time later, a care package containing the soup, tea, some ginger snaps, a few joke books and a get-well card is deposited at Kelly and co.'s door.)
  4. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Zoot: *following the candy trail into Tony's dorm* :confused:

Chamberlain: *mysteriously revives Lefty and runs off* XPP

Joëlle: ...yeah, I'm just here. :confused:

Dr. Teeth: Nyuh?
  5. Winslow Leach Active Member

Tony: Hey Zoot...um...where did all this candy come from? :confused:

Floyd (finally stops coughing; to Joelle) Hey baby. You're the cherry on top of my musical masterpiece, ya know that? We'll start rehearsin'...uhh...as soon as the maestro over there...(motions to Dr. Teeth with his head)...gathers his senses. But if I know Teeth, we'll all be in wheelchairs before he's ready! (laughs)

The mummy that Chamberlain mysteriously revived suddenly springs to life; its arms shoot out and begin strangling RF.

RF: O_______O WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUGHHHHH! ! ! !
  6. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Zoot: *nomming them* Um...I dunno. :confused:

Joëlle: Aw, Floyd, that's very-- O_O *bolts over and picks RF up, out of Lefty's reach* Hands off, pal. XP

Dr. Teeth: *cocks his head* Wheelchurrz? I nevah unnahstand you, Floyd. =P
  7. Winslow Leach Active Member

RF: My neck! He almost killed me! (pants) Thank you...Miss Joelle...gaaaawwwwwww...remind me to scalp that walking featherduster...hey...do I look buff? (does a variety of poses) Heh? Do I look more muscular?

The mummy stumbles around, crashing into things, knocking lamps and tables over.

Mr. Turtle: Blimey!

Floyd: I don't get how a musical genius like you can often have a head full of stuffing, Teeth! (laughs) I thought you'd be hip to Joelle's golden throat and want to start work on my piece a.s.a.p.

Tony gives Zoot a Daniel Craig popsicle.

Tony: Okay. This is the last known Daniel Craig pop in existance! I had it in the freezer all this time. If I were you, I'd save it, as it may be worth something. =P
  8. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Cait: I feel better now.

Digit: Thank goo--

Cait: Not. XPPP

Janice: *gathers with the rest of the EM* Like, hi guys! What's happening? =333

Lips: ... must. Not/ *handtwitch*
  9. Winslow Leach Active Member

Floyd: Hey Janice. You go over your guitar parts? I hope you find everything groovy.

RF (continues to pose for Joelle) Grrr! How 'bout this? Gaaarrrrrr! Hee! =D
  10. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Joëlle: *snugs RF* Uh, yeah...you definitely look strongah since yesterday. XP

Zoot: *already sucking on Popsicle* Buh? Hi Janice and other people. =PP

Dr. Teeth: Mhm. Yo piece o' b.s., ya mean? =P

Chamberlain: MMMMMmmmm...do you people know how to not insult each other? Not that it isn't amusing but geez. =P

Zoot: Chamberlain...has...a point? *shudder*

11. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Me (coming out of the bathroom, still queasy): I think I've got it covered. I'll just say that there's nothing left. *smiles weakly*
    Me (sends a thank-you note): I appreciate it. I don't know if it's a bug or not. I recently started cleaning up the flowerbeds outside, and I don't normally do the "garden" thing ... and it's only after I started that I started getting sick. I might be allergic to something. Still -- it has to get done. I think I'm gonna buy a mask and see if that helps.
  12. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Janice: Oh, hi Zoot! How are you? =333 *to Floyd& Like, I played through them earlier. They sound rully groovy, hon. =333

Lips: Yeah, and the trumpet part was a nice touch. =)

Cait: *sneaks up behind RF and tickles him* XPPP
  13. Winslow Leach Active Member

Floyd (to Lips) Yeah man, I thought you'd appreciate the trumpet stuff. (to Janice) Fab. I hear the whole piece in my head. And to tell you the truth, I'm already bored with it. But we'll lay it down, see how it goes. Maybe commit it to wax and sell copies to the very few who understand what I'm trying to communicate. I still believe less than 3% of the population get me. And I'm fine with it. More than 3% dig me, and I'm a total sell-out. Might as well write jingles for McDonald's...

RF (snugged by Joelle) Hee! I'm Hercules and He-man combined! Hercules! Hercules! Hercules!

Mr. Turtle: Eh...calm down Mrs. Klump.

RF (is tickled by Cait) HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Tony: Um, does anyone care that there's a revived mummy crashing around my dorm?

Floyd (handing Dr. Teeth sheet music) This is your stuff, man. You can play it with your eyes closed, I know, but just look it over once.

Tony: Seriously. There's a frickin' mummy banging around my--Zoot! Do you know how much that was worth? (mummy hits Tony on the head with frying pan) Guhhh...goodnight nurse...X_X
  14. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Zoot: I'm ummmmm... *sucks on the popsicle for a long time* Fine. How about you? XP

Chamberlain: *sits on Lefty*

Dr. Teeth: *grabby* *reading sheet* Mm...adda--durr--muh? :confused:

Joëlle: *sets RF down* Ya holdin' it upside down, baby. XP *flips it over for him* So which part is mine?

Zoot: Mmmm... :3 *still licking the popsicle* This is so gewd...oh...oh yus...smack mahself in the face with it. XPP
  15. Winslow Leach Active Member

Tony (reacts to Zoot's comment on how good the pop is with a smirk followed by a facepalm) XDDD

Lefty/mummy makes a loud SPLAT! sound as Chamberlain sits on him.

Floyd (to Joelle) I got the vocal parts written out too...you come in...here...in the middle of Janice's solo...you scat for several bars till...here...where it turns to moaning, groaning and wailing. Meanwhile our drummer goes crazy, Keith Moon style. Uh...the drummer thing is still up in the air. I really would like your roomie Ailie to play for us, as I hear she's quite brilliant on the skins. Wanna take her the drum part, see if she wants to do it?
  16. Winslow Leach Active Member

Mummy Lefty fumbles around the room, singing. RF has drawn a smiley face on him, and there's a slit where the mouth should be so the thief can be understood.

Lefty
    Da sword 'a Damocles is hangin' over my head
    Riiiiiiiiiiiight

An' I got da feelin' someone's gonna be cuttin' da thread
    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Oh woe is me, my life is a whatcha call misery
    Oh can't youse see dat I'm at da start
    Of a pretty big downer

Gaaaaaaah!

I woke up dis mornin' wit a start when I fell outta bed

Mr. Turtle
    That ain't no crime

Lefty
    An' left from my dreamin' was a feelin'
    'A unamiable dread

Mr. Turtle
    That ain't no crime

Lefty
    My high is low, I'm dressed up wit no place ta go
    An' all I know is I'm at da start
    Of a pretty big downer

Guuuuuuuuuh!

Mr. Turtle
    Sha la la la that ain't no crime
    That ain't no crime

(spoken)

Mummy Lefty you need peace of mind
    I want to tell you that you're doing just fine
    You're the product of another time
    And feeling low, well that's no crime

Lefty
    Da sword 'a Damocles is hangin' over my head

Mr. Turtle
    That ain't no crime

Lefty
    An' I got da feelin' someone's gonna be cuttin' da thread

Mr. Turtle
    That ain't no crime

Lefty
    Oh woe is me, my life is a whatcha call misery
    Oh can't youse see dat I'm at da start
    Of a pretty big downer

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Mr. Turtle
    That ain't no crime
    Sha la la!

RF: Well! That's no way to behave on your first day out! >=(

Lefty: If I had tear ducts, I would be cryin' right now...

RF: Ahhh. Seeing that you're such an...exceptional beauty...O_O...I'm prepared to forgive. I just love success! Hee!

Floyd: He's a credit to your genius, man.

Mr. Turtle: A triumph of your will!

Tony: He's okay! =D

RF (beat) Okay? Okay? ! I think we can do a little better than that! (to Newsie) What do you think?

Newsie: Well...I don't like folks with too many bandages. Makes me think of the grotesque thing that's buried underneath!

RF: I didn't make him for you!

RF shoots a spitball at Newsie through a straw.

RF: When my teacher gets a look at him, I won't have to do homework for at least two years! Heeeee! =D
  17. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Me (elbows Ed, whispering): Psst... oh Mayor of the Mighty City of Hensonville ... dost thou know when the city will open?
  18. Winslow Leach Active Member

In a very rare burst of superhuman strength, Lefty breaks out of his bandages.

Lefty: MOOKS! Taught it would be funny ta dress me like a mummy an' bury me eh? Well...now I'm back, an' have one ting on my mind--

Mr. Turtle: He has a mind? :confused:

Lefty: REVENGE! Revenge on da lot of youse! Riiiiight!

Tony: Eh, might wanna put some clothes on first there, chief.

Lefty: Huh?

Lefty looks down; he doesn't have a stitch on.

Lefty: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

(runs into his closet and slams the door)

RF: So...what's for dinner?

Tony: ...some leftover animal crackers...?

RF: Um. Yay? =/
  19. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Chamberlain: *wearing a gaudy looking jersey and one of those soda-drink hats with a straw* MMMMMmmmmm. Go Minneapolis!Go Minneapolis! *does a corny buttfeather-shake dance* HOO YEAH!

Spamela: :confused: ...you like football?

Chamberlain: Not particularly. =P Go Minneapolis!

Spamela: Then why are you--?

Chamberlain: *motions to the TV* New Orleans? Winning? I don't think so. Go Minneapolis! Boo to New Orleans! XP

Joëlle: *on the floor and playing with the feather on her boyfriend's hat as he's leaning on her*

Chamberlain: Hm. =P I said...boo to New Orleans. *pulls out a megaphone* BOO TO--

Joëlle: Shaddup, Chamberlain! I don't care. Forreal. XP I don't even like football.

Dr. Teeth: Whut's a football?

Chamberlain: BUH! -.-
  20. The Count Moderator

Erm... Yeah... The city thread. *Ducks back into bunker escaping for the time being.