1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

MC Dorms: Sorry, We're Closed Take 2

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, May 19, 2009.

1. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Me (laughs): No, Tony, there was no magical punishment for kissing me. *watches Zoot scurry away all depressed and stuff* Well, I THOUGHT there wasn't. Sheesh. I know I might need some Chapstick, but I didn't think it was THAT awful.
  2. The Count Moderator

Yeah, at least we had some laughs. *Is in love? Nah, can't be. *Dreamy sigh.
  3. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Lips: Zoot, wait up! O_O *runs after him*

Vicki: Dun push it...

Digit: *hiding behind Vicki now* Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?
  4. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Joëlle: *pops back up out of nowhere with her arms slunk around the band leader's neck* :confused: What'd we miss?

Dr. Teeth: *smokes candy cigarette* O:3

Zoot: *curls up in a ball of misery* </3
  5. Winslow Leach Active Member

Tony: Ah, gotcha...

Lefty: 'Ey Tommy...I was just kissed.

Tony: Yeah...

Lefty: Fer da foist time in my life! Someone actually...kissed me! =D

Lefty literally floats in the air.

RF: Hee! Mr. Big Shot's never been kissed before!

Tony: Have you?

RF: Counting my mother?

Tony: No.

RF: Then, uh...yes! HEE! (points and laughs at Lefty)
  6. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Me (defiantly shakes fist in the air): My heart will never be taken alive!

Rizzo: So, uh, is it really time ta head on ovah to our rooms?
  7. Winslow Leach Active Member

RF bounces to Joelle.

RF: HI MISS JOELLE! When Tony wasn't looking, I drank a whole bottle of soda, and ate five boxes of pop rox! Hee! I'LL NEVER GO TO SLEEP AGAIN! =P

GAWWWWWWWWW...can you accompany me to school tomorrow? I'd like to show you off to my class as someone I look up to! Maybe you can talk a little about your life and stuff...HEE! POP ROX! COLA! COLA! COLA! COLA! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ! ! !
  8. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Lips: ... *gently hugs Zoot* Hi. =33

Cait: *giving Vicki a makeover* XPPP
  9. The Count Moderator

Aye, that's why she's the heir to the Labyrinth!
    But that doesn't mean Cupid can't shoot you with his golden arrows.
  10. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Me: Lucky for me, I got Hoggle to give me his "no one would love a little scab like you" vest. It protects me from the harm of Cupid's arrow. *grins*
  11. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Joëlle: *rubs her scalp for a moment* *shoves a lollipop in RF's mouth* Chill out, little homeboy. XP

Zoot: ... *whimpers quietly* </3 You did me wrong, Lips. =(

12. Winslow Leach Active Member

RF: CHILL! PILL! MILL! SILL! TILL! BILL! WILL! FILL! Oompa-loompa-doopity-doo! BUCKWHEAT LIVES! TWO PEANUTS WERE WALKING DOWN THE STREET AND ONE OF THEM WAS A SALTED! =D
  13. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Lips: I didn't do it, Zoot. She came on to me, and I had no idesa what was coming... =(

Janice: Wow, like, he's more hyper than Animal. And that's like, saying something. XPPP
  14. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Joëlle: *sighs and then tapes RF's mouf closed* XP

Zoot: ...myeh. *still lies face-down and all dramatically*

15. Winslow Leach Active Member

RF: I Am The Grand Theft Walrus Hisself! Goo Goo Ga Joob! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ! ! ! All Must Bow Down Before Me, As I Possess All The Knowledge Of The Universe! ! ! !
  16. Winslow Leach Active Member

RF (mouth taped shut; makes puppy dog eyes at Joelle) Mmmmmph...?

Lefty: Naw, lady...don't take da tape off! I don't wanna hear Webster yakkin' anymore.

RF kicks Lefty in the stomach; Lefty doubles over.
  17. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Lips: *takes Zoot in his arms* Aww, Zoot... you know that I'll always like you. We have a special bond... =333
  18. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Zoot: ... *grabbys Lips's hand* :3 <3
  19. The Count Moderator

*Me, since the voice locket's broken, I'm holding the black bat crystal now made into a base for the crystal orb on top. *Dream vision takes over as images come into view as I nod off.
  20. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Lips: =3 *holds Zoot's hand* You're the greatest person that I've ever known. <3