1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

MC going down on Fridays

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Vic Romano, Oct 7, 2005.

1. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Vic is awesome like that!
  2. unclematt Active Member

its no coincidence that all of a suddenthere are problems on Fridays the same day as Vics weekly art updates.
  3. Its just that the forum is up all day and night for us to post. The forum gets tired and likes to sleep during Fridays. Simple...
  4. unclematt Active Member

Do forums sleep? It seems like I dont.
  5. Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

lets hope that we have no problems today
  6. anythingmuppet New Member

Let's just hope it wont cause any trouble...I'm gonna go to school so I dont know while I'm gone....( yeah its stupid they let me have yesterday off now I have to go back on Friday :rolleyes: )
  7. It's seems to me not only Friday's but in the mornings from around seven to twelve EST that muppet central is down for me.
  8. Kimp the Shrimp Active Member