1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

MC Halloween Banner

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by beakerboy12, Oct 31, 2010.

1. beakerboy12

beakerboy12 Well-Known Member

I just wanted to say that I enjoy this year's MC Halloween Banner, I love the monsters next to Kermit and Piggy and the little cameo from Scooter in the far back! Just thought I'd give you my opinion! Nice work Muppet Central! :):):)
  2. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

i totally love this years hallween banner as well .

everything is perfect . love all of it
  3. Yorick

Yorick Active Member

A year later, and I love the new one, too! :) I love how the eyes are there in the darkness until you make the characters show up! :) Great job as usual!
  4. It is great.

I actually find that Frankenkermit kind of frightening!
  5. Yorick

Yorick Active Member

I realized it may be the same banner as last year, after reading again the Oct 31 2010 post from beakerboy12, but nonetheless, it's still great! :)
  6. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

a very nice banner always love when we get the special banners :)
  7. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Great job as always!
  8. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Glad that everyone continues to enjoy Jamie's great design. Yay Frogboy4!
    frogboy4 likes this.