MC I Love Jim Henson

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Why thank you. It is an old pencil drawing. It's one of the few portfolio pieces I actually like. It isn't perfect, but I feel the spirit of Jim is there. :smile:

A lot of people think of my stuff as Flash or Photoshop, but I prefer pencil. :wink:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Here is an high-res abbreviated scan of my Jim Henson & Friend pencil drawing tribute that was entered into the www.muppetnewsflash.com calendar contest last year. This is my way of saying how much I love Jim Henson. :smile:

All i can say is wow :cool::super: beautiful drawing of that great picture of Jim and Kermit that picture has always been a classic, and u made it even better .

Jim is the master of entrainment and has always been a bright spot in my life because of the beautiful Muppet's and how great they have made me feel and all that they have seen me though over the years, of good and bad epically the bad .

Jim had the bright spot of putting things in the right places with the Muppet's , what i mean by that is that every word that was done say for the movies and when Kermit say in MTM when he had a wig on when trying to go and take the screen play to a producer i wish i could remember the man's name grrrrrr but anyway just how funny that was , the man was a Aritist for timing .

He thuoght his son very well and he brought all that out in future projects muppet christmas carol and dinosors muppets tonight and muppets from space and we will have more to come .

Jim loved everyone and he really had that show in Fraggle Rock wow teaching the world how to love everyone and how we must do that all the time .

sesme street another work of art with our wondrful friends Bert Erni and so on and that coneuses with more to come from the son carrying on the legacy .

The Muppet worlds are the best