MC Love

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Have wondered if any members have had crushes,or put me on their buddy list...:embarrassed:

I'll buddy hug ya Beau.<hugga wugga>:cool:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Ha, I just noticed D'Snowth said I was nice and stuff. Thankee! ><

And just for fun, y'all get hugs.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Ha, I just noticed D'Snowth said I was nice and stuff. Thankee! ><

And just for fun, y'all get hugs.
And I meant every word of it! :big_grin:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Don't Live on the Moon...Is it my imagination or have I not seen you around her lately?
Oh, I've been around... Not as much as before, maybe. I post every once in a while, but it seems like I mostly end up posting on the general forum.
Erin

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hey, we had a Kissing Booth for $5 once, and I paid $10.25 to passers-by to let me kiss 'em.

We didn't raise much money...

Vibs

Reaction score
Ahem:

Haahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha *one hour later* hahahhahaahahahahah *another hour is passing* ahhahahahhahaha *Oh boy* hahahhahahahhahhah *somebody stop this mad person!* ahahahhahahahahahahha *Knocks self down with a... spoon?* HAhahahahah OUCH -Boink-crash-....

... I just read the last pages and I laughed so much I tell YA! Anyway... There is this crazy babygirl who is madly in love with a person who is about 18 years older than her. But other than that, nah. :stick_out_tongue: I'll join in with some beatles...

I love you aaaaaaaaaaall aaaaaaaaaaall aaaaaaaaaaall, I love you aaaaaaaaall aaaaaaaaaall aaaaaaall with a hat like that, you know you should be fat!

That was just really weird.