MC members

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
I know of a few Henson people who are registered members here, but I'm sure there are some I don't know about. The ones I do recall:

-Terry Angus (of FR: Storyteller, Brio the minstrel, Morris Fraggle)
-Karen Prell
-Jerry Nelson
-Secret Squirrel (whoever he/she may be)

Anyone know of any others? I'm particularly interested in knowing if any of the writers (esp. Jerry Juhl) or any of the other FR puppeteers are members here.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Xela

Reaction score
I don't know of any others, but I wonder how many more there are?
(Wait, did that make any sense? :concern: )

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
Anyone know of any others? I'm particularly interested in knowing if any of the writers (esp. Jerry Juhl) or any of the other FR puppeteers are members here.
If you look at the topics in this forum you see that Jerry Juhl just past away.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
OverUnderAround said:
If you look at the topics in this forum you see that Jerry Juhl just past away.
If you look at the original post date, you'll see I put this up on September 18th. Jerry Juhl passed away the following week.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Gosh I hope steve isn't here...

Actually, I do know for a fact that Bill B and family have been on the forum in teh past, as they complained about the BBB team to Phil...

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
If you look at the original post date, you'll see I put this up on September 18th. Jerry Juhl passed away the following week.

Ah thanks for pointing that out. I missed that.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Gosh I hope steve isn't here...

Actually, I do know for a fact that Bill B and family have been on the forum in teh past, as they complained about the BBB team to Phil...
All right, I can't help but ask: what is BBB, and while you're at it, what is SWAEHB?

Bo looks creepy in your avatar- the red eyes and fangs. Took me a week to figure out who that was.

I know Terry Angus (Storyteller Fraggle, Morris Fraggle, Brio the Minstrel) is a member here, but I can't remember what his screen name is for the life of me. I think it includes the word 'cat'.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
All right, I can't help but ask: what is BBB, and while you're at it, what is SWAEHB?

Bo looks creepy in your avatar- the red eyes and fangs. Took me a week to figure out who that was.

I know Terry Angus (Storyteller Fraggle, Morris Fraggle, Brio the Minstrel) is a member here, but I can't remember what his screen name is for the life of me. I think it includes the word 'cat'.

Butch Cat.

BBB: Bill Baretta Borrowers
SWAEHB: Steve Whitmere Admirers Especially His, ahem, Behind. It's an in-joke...refering to "Behind the Scenes on the Muppet Show."