1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

MC - The Revival

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Beakerfan, Dec 23, 2010.

1. beakerboy12

beakerboy12 Well-Known Member

Fozzie Bear: Link's going out? But he always stays for Sunday Spy Movie Night!

Gonzo: You understand Sunday Spy Movie Night it's just us watching Great Muppet Caper.

Fozzie Bear: Yes. But it's still fun!

Luanne: He's going out to his favorite restaurant!

Fozzie Bear: Why isn't he taking you?

Luanne: No, no! They sell dog meat there!

Gonzo: Dog meat? Who sells dog meat?

Clifford: Don't be surprised! People will put anything on a plate with the word "meat" on it nowadays! The other day I saw peacock meat bein' served at the commisary!

Luanne: Peacock meat?

*everyone turns to Swedish Chef with a live peacock in hand*

The Swedish Chef: Whoo yoo lorking oot mee?
  2. LinkiePie<3

LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

Link Hogthrob: *zzz...* ...teddy. <3

Alistair crawls atop of Link; he crashes his plastic, toy symbols together

Eee... :3

Link Hogthrob: ... x_x;;;
  3. beakerboy12

Link Hogthrob: Alistair!!! You woke me from my beauty sleep!

Baby Alistair Link: Dada! Dada!

Link Hogthrob: Yes, we went over this, I'm your dada, Raquel is your mama, Luanne is your dada's girlfriend, and Gonzo is the one you should stay away from!

Baby Alistair Link: No, Dada! Revival! Revival!

Link Hogthrob: Oh, you wanna go play in the revival? Well, let's go out and see what's going on today!

*walks out of room*

Gonzo: Hey, Link! It's time for high time we celebrate the one year anniversary of the revival!

It's one year already!

Bobo the Bear: Yep, and we're celebrating with muffins, porkpie hats, jell-o socks, and... the newly remodeled crazy train!

*trumpet sound effect by Lips*

Digit: Yes, all us Muppet scientists...

Dr. Bunsen Honeydew: ...came to build the crazy train...

Waldo C. Graphic: In honor of the anniversary!

Fozzie Bear: Yeah, remember all the fun times we had on that ride?

*flashback to when I fell out of the window of the train and landed into a hole in the thread*

Fozzie Bear: Okay, enough flashbacks...
  4. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

I dunno, does anyone feel as if we've kinda lost sight of the point of the REvival? Or am I just being cynical? I don't mean to spoil any fun, I just wanted to ask.
  5. beakerboy12

Great idea, GH! We should get back to the roots...

Talking Tree: Okay, their under the ground!

No, anthropomorphic tree, he means we've lost sight in the original point: spreading the joy of the old Muppet Central to the new...

Talking Tree: That was an amazing explanation!

No, but we should really show the spirit of the Revival. I've seen a the tiniest bit of drama around the forums and we should change that. But not like our tour last year. It was like spamming the forum.

Spa'am: You talking 'bout me?!
  6. Gonzo's Hobbit

Yea, last year was weird. When I came up with that Idea, it wasn't really about spamming the forums and more about trying to bring awareness to interesting threads or member accomplishments or if somoene needs cheering up, etc.
  7. beakerboy12

Definitely. The real reason for the thread is to help other members, and that's just what we should be doing.
  8. Gonzo's Hobbit

So, for example, Frogpuppeteer posted in the "smile" thread that his puppets made it into the move "What's your number" after all. That's kinda cool. He could use some congradualating

Bean Bunny: But we can still be crazy right?

Oh totally. The crazy randomness is what makes this place fun :D
  9. beakerboy12

You heard him... get out the crazy train!!!!!!

*the train then chugga-chuggas around the thread*

*in the crazy train:*

Woo-woo! I'm the conductor!!!!!

*slips on tapped pudding and flies out the window*

This is just like last year...
  10. Gonzo's Hobbit

Do not, let Crazy Harry anywhere near that thing!
  11. beakerboy12

Junior Gorg: Oh, yeah! I remember what happened last year!

*flashbacks to the many explosions of the crazy train including the ones Grover made with his coconut milk and black food coloring*

Grover: Don't look at me, Lefty sold it to me!

Lefty the Salesman: Yeah, good choice! But would ya' like to buy an O?
  12. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

*Ends up being sucked into a circuit board on a pinball machine

Uh, guys? A LITTLE HELP HERE!!!!!
  13. Gonzo's Hobbit

Uh, I think we need Bunsen for this.

:confused: Well then, let's see what we've got here...Well it's obvious, you seen to have been sucked into a pinball machine circuit board Mr. Tutter

Okay...and....

:confused:Well, we've just have to find a way to re translate his body from an electic signal to a physical form again. Just out of curiosity, what did you do to get sucked in there?
  14. tutter_fan

not sure! I was just minding my own beeswax and I passed this pinball machine called "PIN*BOT" and unless we can do something soon, this pinball machine might end up having my personality taken away from me, and instead of the game name being "PIN*BOT", it'll be "TUTTER*BOT"!!!!
  15. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo: So then, we're dealing with an evil pinball machine that contains artificial intelligence?

I've said it once and I'll say it again, I don't trust anything with the words "artificial intelligence" in it

:confused: Well, lukcily for tutter fan here at Muppet labs, we have developed...this thing...

Gonzo: What is it.

:confused:Well,I could think of a succinct name for it. But rest assured that it will pulle tutter out of the pinmall machine and re transmit him into a conctrete figure
  16. beakerboy12

If this is anything like the vitamin drinks, then we're in big trouble!

*flashback to last year's vitamin drink invasion with Scooter's heroic ending*

Scooter: Yeah, I remember that! And Digit was their minion!

Digit: I'm sorry, but when someone gives me a directive I'm required to do it! I am half-robot!

Gonzo's Hobbit: Well, then is then and now is now. Now, Tutterfan is trapped in a pinball machine!

*inside pinball machine Tutterfan sits on pinball that rolls around the machine, the "Pinball Number Count" song plays while it does so*

Tutterfan: Guys, a little help?
  17. tutter_fan

Nice idea to put the pinball number count reference in there!
  18. Gonzo's Hobbit

So, I'm guessing we should just try this thing and see what happens?

Gonzo: Hey that's never let us down before.

Bunsen: Alright then Beakie, hook the device up to the pinball machine and we'll give it a whirl.
  19. tutter_fan

This should be a lot of fun! *Wonders what the end result will be*
  20. Gonzo's Hobbit

*Busen hooks up the device. Tutter_fan shoots out of the pinball machine and ricochets around the room a bit*

Bunsen: Wonderful. It actually wor-

*busne then gets beaned as three pinballs shoot out of the machine, folliwing tutter_fan