MCC on youtube

Jaris

Reaction score
Very illegal...
Now as for my thoughts on it, I personally have no problem with classic or rare clips, or even unobtainable episodes, but in-circulation movies that you could buy in the stores, rent for a few bucks, or even tape off TV, thats where I say its wrong.

That is just my opinion, and of course doesn't make it allright, but piracy just for the purpose of piracy I amount to Stealing just to steal. Stealing bread for your family isnt right, but In my mind, it is at least justified. When people go into stores and just steal stuff to steal, it disgusts me.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I never would have expected a full-lenght movie, much less one that is not too hard to find a copy of, to be posted at You Tube.

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
After watching it, it's the edited one without the song, "When Love Is Gone"

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It is weird that somebody would post the entire movie (well, the entire edited movie) on You Tube. I think that people who really care enough to watch it would buy or rent the DVD. I wonder how many casual fans (of anything) would go to You Tube to watch things that they want to see (and I'm sure that most hardcore Muppet fans have seen MCC by now).

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
That is so stupid, that would take me a year for me to upload with my slow Australian connection. Illegal is a stupid label to put on it cos the quality is just so low, its hardly watchable, its just stupid. Anyone who likes the movie would already have it on DVD or VHS by now or planning to buy it in the future. Its not an alternative to the DVD. This could actually be good advertising for the movie but I doubt anyone would sit and watch the whole thing at youtube quality.

Anyone planning to throw out their VHS copy of this movie because it is now available in digital on youtube? :smile:

its just rubbish quality compared to the DVD.