Which do you prefer?

• Me Party

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • A Table for One Can Be Fun

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

Drtooth

Reaction score
Actually it's one of my favorite Muppets Babies episodes, lol. I liked how they were trying to get Fozzie to find a positive in an unpleasant reality (or what they thought was reality, hehe).
I need to watch that one again... but that's a pretty depressing episode. Maybe I forgot they actually cared about that they'd lose a friend... but I'd almost rather have seen a tearful "We'll miss you" type song than a peppy, "being completely isolated won't be bad." But then again, my favorite Muppet Babies song, both musically and visually will always be "TV Maniacs." Though the clearly borrowed from Yellow Submarine visuals in "Show us the Real You" look wonderfully demented and very demented anime looking (kinda reminds me of Catnapped or a less horrifying version of that hallucination scene in Akira... I mean, those episodes were animated in Japan, after all).

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I need to watch that one again... but that's a pretty depressing episode. Maybe I forgot they actually cared about that they'd lose a friend... but I'd almost rather have seen a tearful "We'll miss you" type song than a peppy, "being completely isolated won't be bad."
Well if I recall, the other babies were kind of torn between feeling sorry for their friend and being grateful it wasn't them who was leaving, lol. But in the end they decide that if one goes they all go.

But then again, my favorite Muppet Babies song, both musically and visually will always be "TV Maniacs."
Oh yeah, that's a classic!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I think I prefer Piggy's verse in Me Party, to the Amy Adams verse. I'm not too sure why Adams voice is so loud in this version of the song though, while I can barely hear all Piggy's lyrics.

Epictetus

Reaction score
Me Party has sort of a decent role in the script, but even the countless rave reviews of The Muppets have found time to mention how awkward and terrible the song itself was.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Interestingly, Apple Trailers now has a new clip of the movie which is just Amy showing up at the restaurant and being greeted by Sarah Silverman...Weird decision for a clip, in my opinion.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I loved Me Party. It has this Vegas disco-esque Abba-ish pomp to it. So yes, I liked it and I approve of its inclusion.

*Paid for by the Committee to Elect "Me Party" One Great Song from The Muppets 2011 Feature Film to the Batty-Bat SuperPAC.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, despite its general lack-of-fans, that song has still managed to beat Table for One as favorite in the poll so far. How rude! I'm SUCH a fan of the original Table for One situation and song!

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
You know... I really loved "Me Party." No, it has no bearing on the plot whatsoever... but man, it's fun, and she does a great job with it. And I've started using the phrase "me party" a lot.