Meeting Caroll Spinney

propologist

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I was at the "Hollywood show" here in Burbank today and met Caroll Spinney. I purchased his book "The Wisdom of Big Bird". He also did a drawing for me in the front cover. (will have to up load The Photo) What a nice man. He talked about his work on SS.
As always with every one of the org. puppeteers that I meet they are just down to earth and great to talk to.
Here is one of the photo's
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3594/3477173447_fd8cc54a7c.jpg

Take a look at some of the other photos at my flickr.com acct.

Thanks,

Propologist

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Can you provide a link to your Flickr account? You linked directly to a .jpg file.

TheCreatureWork

Reaction score
Does anyone know Caroll Spinney's schedule? His talent agency won't let me know, and there is nothing on his website...?:confused: I'd love to meet him too.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Does anyone know Caroll Spinney's schedule? His talent agency won't let me know, and there is nothing on his website...?:confused: I'd love to meet him too.
I don't know his schedule but I can tell you, he has been making more and more appearances at these fan conventions. He was at the one this past weekend in Hollywood, he has done recent ones in Boston and NJ. Keep an eye out on the various movie convention sites, particularly ChillerTheatre.com, and HollywoodCollectorsshow.com as he seems to do those the most.

It is too bad his website is not regularly updated for these appearances so fans can know right off the bat.