Mega Muppets

Wayne

Reaction score
What three Mega Muppets would you like to see next year?
here are my picks:
Sam
Scooter
& Fozzie

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Assuming Kermit comes out this year as planned. I'd like to also see Fozzie, Dr. Teeth and the ultimate Miss Piggy. Dr. Teeth would be just an amazing sculpt in Mega form. Fozzie with all the details of his fur could be nice as a Mega. The Mega Miss Piggy could be Palisades ultimate version of the diva with the proper hair color and dress.

I just wanted to mention how much I love the Mega Gonzo. It is nearly perfect and probably the best Gonzo likeness ever to date. Mega Gonzo is just splendid.

Whatever

Reaction score
I'm not really into the Mega Line. Even Gonzo didn't tempt me into it. I have very limited space, and the regular figures are hard enough to fit in my half of a dorm room (and my budget).

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Lovin' the megas here. I think the Miss Piggy Mega should be released Barbie Style! I'd pay $50 for a Miss Piggy with cloth clothing that you can change her in and out of!

Sculpted hair, though...we've seen the other tragedy!

I forgot that Kermit and Fozzie are definitely a must; but, all the EM Band would be awesome, too; and mega Rizzo and Pepe would be super cool.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Makes me glad I don't have much hair. It was a mess on that poor pig. I have a friend who has hair like that, btw. Humidity strikes, and bad hair day abounds!

FRANC MAS

Reaction score
Mega Gonzo Exclusive

Does anyone knows anything about the Mega Gonzo wearing a checkerd suit :confused: I believe his picture is shown in the front of the Mega Camilla box. He is listed on Muppet Central along with Mega Camilla.

:smirk:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I think (keyword: Think) that the item has been scrapped for now because they can't find him a home. I wish they could add that paint scheme to the regualr action figure.

The Narrator

Reaction score
FRANC MAS said:
Does anyone knows anything about the Mega Gonzo wearing a checkerd suit
My understanding was that particular paint scheme was going to be an exclusive. I can't find anything on the site that confirms this, though, so I may just being going insane. :crazy:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I think it was due to be a Toys R Us exclusive, but they didn't take it or something.