Merchandise in USA

Drtooth

Reaction score
If it makes you feel any better... that was for the Chipmunks second movie. And it came out quite a while after it too. So it very well could be the case for the Muppets also.

Plus, there actually was no or not that much Chipmunk merchandise for the first movie. They had that little faith it would be a hit.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
It's not a big deal but still a slight disappointment noneoftheless. But thank you that does make me happy! That's just me noticing minor things. Haha!

eb

Reaction score
Hi all,

Thanks for the tips ! I'm just back from my holidays is the USA and found a lot of muppet stuff :smile:
Me happy !!! :smile:

eb

Reaction score
Everything from the Disney Star Wars collection ( figurines ), the Disney collectible figurines, a shirt from the Electric Mayhem band , Di casts cars from Kermit and Animal, some vynilmation figurines. From Wall Mart: the flip plops from Kermit and Animal, an animal short and some shirts and Muppet band aids :smile:
I'm still unpacking so maybe I forgot something but be sure I came home with an extra suitcase ;-)

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Haha that's great! Glad you were able to find a lot of things. You should take pictures and post them. :wink: