Merry Bill-mas!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amy
Hey Sarah - Is that the chicken or the puppter you're talking about?
*sneers* the puppeteer

Sarah

(who is actually in a good mood right now:big_grin: )

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
LOL! We've lost our tough. I remember when our threads were longer than Byron Fan club threads! *sigh* LOL!!
Yeah it's really a far cry from the glory days. Who'da thought all this Bill loving would just be a flash in the pan. It's a good job i didn't invest in the BBB merchandising license or i'd be sitting on 5000 Muffin related t-shirts !

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Yeah it's really a far cry from the glory days. Who'da thought all this Bill loving would just be a flash in the pan. It's a good job i didn't invest in the BBB merchandising license or i'd be sitting on 5000 Muffin related t-shirts !
Well, part of the problem is Emmy is sadly committed to her "schooling" and "work", :frown: , and Jackie got stolen away from us by "JOOOOOOOOOE"!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

:frown:

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah that Joe's trouble alright, i've always thought it. Gone are the days when Jackie would get excited about Kurt Angle and Bill Barretta - now it's all Thongs and Frivolity. :eek:

beaker

Reaction score
Yeah that Joe's trouble alright, i've always thought it. Gone are the days when Jackie would get excited about Kurt Angle and Bill Barretta - now it's all Thongs and Frivolity. :eek:
LOL! OMG, I so remember that! The days of a thousand Jacke posts...Kurt Angle/'Bert Angle' related jokes, WWF show reports, and endless amounts of Bill references with her cohort Emmy.
then the JWO took over...^_^

Btw, Luke said 'frivolity'. Hey, that sounds like one of my words! LOL

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
then the JWO took over...^_^
Yup, i think we need a BBB 'Behind The Laughter' - we can interview Emmy, but she'd be anonymous with her voice distorted and the lights out.

Jackie

Reaction score
Yup, i think we need a BBB 'Behind The Laughter' - we can interview Emmy, but she'd be anonymous with her voice distorted and the lights out.
LOL!!!!!!!! I think Emmy would LOVE that idea!