Merry Christmas to All

Beauregard

Reaction score
Good evening gentlemen and fellow countrymen (and all your Americans and even those of somewhat dubious European decent), I just wanted to take a few minutes to finally put everything else on hold and to say "Merry Christmas!" to my true family here at MC (MC? See! Even it's name screams out festive cheer!)

I've never known a year to be so busy or stressful or generally crazy in my entire life...which, I confess, has meant that I haven't had as much time for MSN, or SKYPE, or AIM, or FIRE, or anything...really...And I've not been around these wild parts much either.

I hope that everyone is well! I want to send a congratulations to Phil and Cindy on their great news! And also a Congratulations to ILM (That's Mr Ilikemuppets to you, sir) on passing my MC milestone and throwing out a new one for us all to aspire to!

I am so proud that FINALLY we have a Muppet production that we can be proud of as fans (If you are part of the skeptic crowd and don't know what I'm referring to, it's MUPPET'S LETTERS TO SANTA folks! Where've you been? The Muppets really are back!)

Well, I have missed you all and hope you have a great Christmas and I will hopefully be back much more often in the New Year. Love you SO much MC family!

- Beau

(P.S. Father Moppet says Merry Christmas too! Although I'm not sure if that's a personalised card or if he's just attached his photo to a bog-standard Christmas Card...best to ask him...)

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to you Beau!

I agree wholeheartedly that the Muppets are back! I'm watching Letters to Santa again as we speak! Hugs across the ocean to you!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hugs across the ocean...that's a sure way to get your elbows wet!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Mister Beauregard... thank you very, very much.

I miss you a TON and love it whenever we get the chance to talk! You'll always be one of my best friends, pal, and I'm glad we can share this AMAZING time in Muppet history. Letters to Santa is just the first step in a big long stroll. I can't wait. :big_grin:

Merry Christmas to YOU, Beau! Tell Father thanks for the card, and ask him how he got that picture back after Jack stole it... (Gah, I miss MopFam... we should think of bringing that back for our New Year's Resolution.)

Anyway, here's my Christmas greeting to everyone! Figured I'd just overthrow Beau's thread for my own benefit... :zany: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

*flies off in cardboard box pulled by cats* Faster! Or no fish tonight!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well personally, I am not one to wish someone a Merry Christmas until it is actually Christmas. But Merry Christmas to you Beau and to everybody on the forum!

Also want to say a very special Merry Christmas to Mr. and Mrs. Phil and Cindy Chapman and their family and I hope that all is going well with the new life that has come into their life and blessed them!

I also want to thank Beau for his kind words to me. I am humble and grateful to have bestowed upon me such a high honor and I promise I will do my best to carry on this tradition of such a ranking responsibly and proudly. But nobody can or will replace or take Beau's place here... Because you have a place here and you are an such an important part of the Muppet Central family. and nobody can take away anything that you have given to all of us with your warm friendship and over all enthusiasm for all things Muppet. :attitude:

Oh and to Ryan! What a wonderful card. You are always the thoughtful one and that was so heartwarming of you. Thank you for sharing you generosity with all of us here at MC. Hope to see you around for a log time to come as well as everybody here!

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season everybody! :smile:

Will

Katzi428

Reaction score
I also want to wish everyone Happy Holidays. (I know we have a variety of religions in here.)So to not offend anyone and save my (not so scrawny) butt,have a happy holiday season!
((((HUGS to all!))))
Kathy

Xerus

Reaction score
I just wanted to stop by and wish you all Happy Holidays. :smile: And a Merry Christmas to you as well, Beau. And congratulations Phillip and Cindy. May you have a great year with your loved ones. And everyone else have a great 2009 as well. :smile:

Aaron

Reaction score
merry christmas my brotha from across the wata