Merry Monster

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
Has anybody seen this decoration called Merry Monster? It's not a Muppet thing, but it sings "Mahna Mahna" as well as "deck The Halls". One of my friends gave it to me today because they couldn't wait 'till Christmas.

IT'S AWSEOME:big_grin: :smile: :flirt: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEAR

Reaction score
Well...I know there was a character on Sesame Street called Merry Monster, but that's obviously not what you're talking about. Can you describe this thing to us? What's it look like? Pictures?

Pork

Reaction score
Yes!!! I saw that Merry Monster yesturday...I sooooo wanted to buy it!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Bry... If you do a search for "Muppets" on eBay, within the Toys & Hobbies category with Newly Listed Items first up to 200 items per page, it'll show up.
*Those are the settings I usually use when browsing eBay searches.

There are auctions for a white, a green, and a red "Merry Monster".
Hope this helps, have a good day.

BEAR

Reaction score
Thanks, Ed. I actually have just recently started getting into the whole ebay thing. I'm starting out slow and trying to be very conservative in what I bid on and how much I can bid, but I've found some really cool Muppet/Henson stuff that I've bid on. I've actually already won a Sesame Street Christmas collectors plate from the year I was born. It's cool because my birthday is in December and (since it is a Christmas plate) it was released right at the time I was born.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That's great news Bry. If you have any questions about eBaying, feel free to ask. Hope you have a happy experience buying there, and don't let the snipers get to you.

BEAR

Reaction score
Okay, I searched on ebay for the item. There's actually 3 different ones that I found. A white one that looks like a snowman, a green Christmas tree-looking one, and a red one. Pretty silly toys. They are just like those silly toys you find at Wal-Mart which sings a song when you push the button on its hand. I don't know where these came from but the name "Muppet" is definitely in the title.