Message from Julio (Frogpuppeteer)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't know if the rest of you have noticed like I have that Julio has been MIA from MC for quite some time now; well, I recently heard from him again, and said I could pass along the word from him that he's doing okay right now, he went through a troubling period with a girl who was slowly trying to change him of his Muppety ways (I know, perish the thought)... but he's slowly getting his life back on track, and hope to return to the forum, as he's been missing us.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
That's good to hear. I noticed he was missing a little while ago, but I just chalked it up to RL woes. Glad that he's doing better. :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
It's sad that girls think of guys that like the Muppets as being to childish. I have in the past lost girfriends becuase of my love for the Muppets.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know, Snowth. It's great to know we all have each other's backs around here!
It's also good to know that we know where our priorities lie. Yes, it's nice, and even important to many of us to have a significant other, but not one who's gonna change such a vital part of us!
:smile:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------
Man, I knew it wasn't gonna work...

Please tell him his cheerful mug would be a welcome thing around here, Snowth.

------------

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
you guys make a guy cry, thank you all for the love i just posted a thread explaining some things im glad to be back

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Hiya Julio!
It's good to have you back! I noticed you were missing around here, and was wondering where you went, since you were still posting on FB.

Good to have you back. *hugs*