Mfiles.scarecroe.com Not Coming Back

mikealan

Reaction score
I don't think anyone would explain to me that if this site is coming back or not, but I remember is that on this annoying platinum.liquidweb page, it says that all of his files are no longer available. We will never see that site ever again! :frown:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
mikealan said:
I don't think anyone would explain to me that if this site is coming back or not, but I remember is that on this annoying platinum.liquidweb page, it says that all of his files are no longer available. We will never see that site ever again! :frown:
deal with it..... thats all I have to say, because you wine about this site likes its a god. If you wanna have cool stuff on a site, make your own video clips, mp3's, and cool pictures, see how much time it takes, just deal with it man! :rolleyes:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
** how many times do you have to post this? seriously? ** (shakes heard) :rolleyes:

mikealan

Reaction score
All I ever want is the screencap of the Muppet Labs sketch where Beaker gets flat when Bunsen demonstrates about the flatting machine.

mikealan

Reaction score
Stupid platinum.liquidweb.com!!

This site never came back for one to two months! Is this like what happened last year? I don't wanna make my own video clips/MP3 file site!

mikealan

Reaction score
mikealan said:
This site never came back for one to two months! Is this like what happened last year? I don't wanna make my own video clips/MP3 file site!
I mean, I don't wanna make my own video clips/MP3 file site because it's too hard to download 'em!