Micheal Jackson Not Guilty

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
This is the big thing many of his supporters fail to comprehend: Michael Jackson admittedly sleeps with young boys. This can't be brushed off and seen as someone's eccentric behavior. It is a disgusting act (even if there is no molestation involved) and the parents who allow their children to sleep with Jackson should have their children taken from them by Child Services.

How many people would take their child to the circus and let their child go home with a clown? How many would let their children sleep with Wilt Chamberlain or Bill Clinton or the Pope or their flippin' middle-aged next door neighbor? What if one of those people offered the parents a lot of money to allow their children to sleep over? Does any of it make it right? Heck no. Michael Jackson is no exception. What, his dad screwed up his childhood so he grew up and changed his skin color and had several nose jobs and now we all have to feel so sorry for him that we have to accept his desire to sleep with children? I don't care how many albums he sold and I don't care what his future musicial endeavors could be. The man preys on children (if not sexually then psychologically, look at his own children for crying out loud) and needs to be in some sort of institution receiving rehabilitation. I used to admire his willingness to help out sick children but the line needs to be drawn somewhere. As long as his supporters blindly stand by him and he slips through the cracks of justice, that line will never be drawn.

That Announcer

Reaction score
It's not so much that we stand blindly by him, but that we examine the facts and form our own opinions. Some, but not all, Jackson detractors (hereafter referred to as "JDs") see this opinion as one sided. My father does, but he only does that because I like "Billie Jean." I do believe that he did something wrong, but that it was not serious enough to get him any jail time, let alone a fine. And all you JDs- just wait for that mother to take him to civil court.

And doesn't it seem suspicious to ANYBODY but me that the mother of this boy has also sued Jay Leno and Kobe Bryant for sexual assault? Come on!

Ziffel

Reaction score
Yes the mother of the accuser was said to have been a factor in sinking the case against Michael ( like with her bizarre courtroom behavior of staring at the jury and snapping her fingers at them, and the history of trying to get money out of other celebs like Leno, as you mentioned.
The thing that deeply bothers me, as Docnzhoss and others have mentioned, is the fact that Michael slept in the same bed with boys. He admitted this and tried to say that just because it wasn't sexual that it's okay ( he actually called it "charming" and said the whole world should do it). There is just no excuse for this behavior. I can't imagine anyone in my neighborhood thinking it would be okay or "charming" if I did this. Or what if George Bush said that when he was governor of Texas he used to enjoy sleeping in the same bed with boys but that there was nothing sexual. I think there'd be an uproar like we've never seen before and he'd be impeached and voted out of office (by BOTH parties) in less than a week.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
This is the big thing many of his supporters fail to comprehend: Michael Jackson admittedly sleeps with young boys. This can't be brushed off and seen as someone's eccentric behavior. It is a disgusting act (even if there is no molestation involved) and the parents who allow their children to sleep with Jackson should have their children taken from them by Child Services.

How many people would take their child to the circus and let their child go home with a clown? How many would let their children sleep with Wilt Chamberlain or Bill Clinton or the Pope or their flippin' middle-aged next door neighbor? What if one of those people offered the parents a lot of money to allow their children to sleep over? Does any of it make it right? Heck no. Michael Jackson is no exception.
This is pretty much what I have been saying. Sure, I don't like him for being a self hating black who keeps "Imporving" his face while living in a freakish Tim Burton-esque Amuzement park, while being paranoid of everybody, except who he should be. But that isn't important.

And I don't care if the mother was just a money grubbing theif. I could care less if she was suing Bill Cosby for sexual assault... or for "Being" his illegitamate daughter.

Even admittingly sleeping with boys, being 40+ has to account for something. Now wheter Mike did anything with them or not, he still is doing something totally inappropriate. The sad thing is, if he weren't a celebrity, he'd've been arrested and jailed 5 times by now.

I think, if anything, he should be considered at the very least, a sex offender, and have children barred from the place. If he has to give back his two children to their mother, fine. He can live like a freak, all he wants, as long as no children sleep over.