Micheal Jackson Not Guilty

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Oh! None taken mon ami! :wink:

And on your side note: I just saw a bright red cardinal!

That Announcer

Reaction score
Yes, ain't the judicial system wonderful? (As a Canadian libertarian, I shouldn't be one to speak!)

On that note, there's a robin outside my window right now.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
* Ziffel, Vic and TA ignore the mass media as they join "Bird Watchers of the World" and stare out their respective windows with binoculars*

HPDJ

Reaction score
I still think he did something!

That Announcer

Reaction score
Yes, HPDJ, he did. He saw a bluejay outside his window. Hey, there's one outside MY window!

(turns, goes off into space staring at the bluejay)

Ziffel

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
And on your side note: I just saw a bright red cardinal!

Always so cool to see a cardinal too! I only see a cardinal once in a blue moon (well actually in a green tree). And it's usually somewhat far from the window. But these TWO bluejays yesterday were just inches away! Alright, I see this thread is now for the birds! (Boy with jokes like these I risk having my vote for "funniest user" revoked big time!)

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
And I still think he did something and I'm much older than 12! To think otherwise is just naive. He may have been found innocent in this case but there have been other allegations that have never been brought to trial because Michael admittedely paid the families off. Even several of the jurors said they thought Michael Jackson was guilty of sexual molestation in other cases, just not the case they were hearing. There is something terribly wrong about a man in his forties that supplies alcohol to children and then sleeps in the same bed with them.

BEAR

Reaction score
MuppetsRule said:
And I still think he did something and I'm much older than 12! To think otherwise is just naive. He may have been found innocent in this case but there have been other allegations that have never been brought to trial because Michael admittedely paid the families off. Even several of the jurors said they thought Michael Jackson was guilty of sexual molestation in other cases, just not the case they were hearing. There is something terribly wrong about a man in his forties that supplies alcohol to children and then sleeps in the same bed with them.
I agree, MuppetsRule. The man obviously has some psychological issues. lol. I dunno...the whole idea of him paying the families off is amusing to me...isn't bankrupt or something or having major financial issues? Maybe I misunderstood. At any rate, the man has problems and should never allowed near a child again. What were the PARENTS thinking though to let their children be left with him KNOWING his history?? And another question...what kind of kid would want to even hang out with him? He looks like a scary clown! :concern:

Drtooth

Reaction score
MuppetsRule said:
Agreed. Personally, I was absolutely furious he got off scott free, dispite the fact it was inevitable. I blaime the money grubbing accuser's mother for botching the case up. I'm even more angry at her than Mike.

Personally, I liked Mikey back in the 80's where his smaller amusement park compound and animal friends were just playful capering. Now he's just become flat out creepy for so many reasons I'd spend forever trying to get them all down. I blaime his father for screwing him up.

But, I don't see why Robert Blake, O.J. and Mike got off scott free, and Martha Stewart got jailed for something that no one even really understands (her miss perfect attitude and shrewd buisiness skills withstanding). But then again, we are a culture who can take a runaway bride who tied up the police, lied to public officials, causing I don't know what damage, and give her a slap on the wrist and millions on book and movie rights.

Sorry, Jenny... your life was already made into a terrible movie with Julia Roberts.

But seriously, I still think somewhere they should have at least given him a manditory stay at a mental institution for 2-4 years to let him think about his life, and cool off.

>>Agreed, especially now. He's been proven innocent, but this will always be sadly associated with him. I would like to see him have a final hurrah, a big performance, concert or album (but I don't know if he could pull that off) and see him leave the lime light in a blaze of glory and then retire quietly. MJ's a legend and it kills me that he's so in the public eye so far past his prime.
<<

I still think if the fans refuse to believe something is wrong, nothing is going to change much.