Mini Muppets Arrive: When and Where

uncleduke

Reaction score
These are finally showing up - we got ours in Wedensday, and I knew they'd be great, but they are even nicer than I expected.
The Miss Piggy is about the same size as the Series 2 Animal!

Anyway, we are in Phoenix AZ and got them here, so if you want these (and you know you do) start hunting.
If you can't find them - check my website boxingcow.com and we'll be happy to help you out.

beaker

Reaction score
Only one place round here has em...nowhere in san francisco or anywhere else, but for some reason this little comic store in sacramento had em. Very very cool, much more like figures than any figurines or pvcs we've seen before.

Fozzie54

Reaction score
Does anyone know whether they will be making Thog, Mahna Mahna and the two Snowths in the regular action figure line? I'm trying to save money by just collecting the action figures (though some of those busts are amazing), but if they're not going to have those three in the regular set I'll spring for the PVC figures. I absolutely love Mahna Mahna.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I ordered my PVCs online from wickedcoolstuff.com, but on the website they are still taking preorders. Does anyone know why the PVCs have not yet arrived at wickedcoolstuff.com yet and when they will be arriving. I'm so excited to recieve my PVC figures! (I'm especially looking forward to Thog)

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Muppet PVC's in Buffalo NY

Oh cool! I just found both sets at the EB game store at the mall! and the EB store "at the mall" NEVER carrys any Muppet stuff! way back when they had some of series one, like the EX Miss Piggy and Muppet labs and i think they got a few kermit and reg Piggys but that's it besides EX crash Helmet Gonzo!but nothing since then! I'm glad i still check that store for video games as i probaly wouldn't have gone in and saw them today!!!! they are SUPER! I thought they could come off thier stands thought? i guess not? But I did NOT know Sam was holding a book in the back! that was a real treat!!! :big_grin: :flirt:

I'm also happy as I was a lucky winner of the USA Piggy PVC! I should get her next week sometime along with my EX statler and Waldorf figs! Can you belive I won all the 3 lotterys I could enter from the collectors club?!?! i Haven't lost one yet! just haven't been able to enter some! how un-likey is that and how lucky am I? :smile:

Zack)Rowlf the Yaaaaay! I thought I'd never get them! now all i need is Koozbane Kermit!Dog.

Baby Animal

Reaction score
I was out at the Inland Center Mall (in San Bernardino, CA) and saw 5 boxes of the Piggy/Snowths/Gonzo mini-muppets at Suncoast. They didn't have any of the other ones. I hope that means that they are selling well.

There were also a bunch of plushes from Sababa and some of the new stuff from Rix there, as well as Monopoly.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
The Suncoast at the Glendale Galleria. I haven't bought them yet.