Mini-muppets wave 3 review - all of them!

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
The mini-muppets might be cool, but sales through bricks and mortar stores were only meh. Palisades took them to their own on-line store to release series 3, and if sales of the series are strong enough, they'll most likely do the same for series 4. Series 3 consists of Kermit, Doglion, Beaker, Bunsen, Chef and Scooter. They have been released to the website two at a time, and I did my very best to time this review with the release of Chef and Scooter. I had good information that they'd be on the website by today, but so far, nada. Oh well, read the review today, buy all six of them later this week.

And buy them you should if you're a big muppet fan. Yes, I know, there's a lot of cool muppety goodness out there right now, just from Palisades. It's a stretch on the wallet. But in a year or two when all that has gone the way of the buffalo, and the only Muppets merchandise left to buy is whatever God awful stuff we get from Disney, won't you be sad?

Check it out at the usual:

http://www.mwctoys.com

Michael
MWC

Whatever

Reaction score
Blast you, now I have to get the mini Chef as well! :mad:

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
A shipping snafu seems to have slowed their arrival at the Palisades store, but I'm told we should see them up there by the end of the week.

Michael
MWC

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
You actually convinced me to buy a Bunsen. I wasn't going to, because Palisades photos made him look kind of goofy. You're review proved me wrong, however, so when Chef and Scooter come out, I will purchase the remainder of the figures together. Good review.