Mini NASCAR cars at Wal-Mart

uncleduke

Reaction score
Which scale/ones are you looking for? I can snag most of them pretty easily here. We are close to PIR, so the stores carry alot of this sort of thing

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Im collecting the smallest the ones I dont have are
Kermit and Piggy
Rowlf
Swedish Chef
Pepe

Also for those who dont know there is 2 versions of Animal
the Nascar Version with autographed hood
and
NHRA version with a Sticker

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Also uncleduke did you get my reply from the email you sent me? Also im going by Walmart today tp check and see if they have any of the ones I need so that list could change.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
As for Sam, he didn't have his own Nascar stock car- he was only on Whit Bazemore's funny car, and Craig Treble's drag bike (both available on eBay).
funny car? I thought this was Nascar not the circus!;-) So what's a funny car? oh wait! I know, a car that makes you laugh!!! Wocka wocka!!! no...really, whats a funny car?

a few of the muppets got drag bikes as well,but i'm not buying anymore unless there is fozzie in stores, well if i find a large rowlf car or hauler, in which i have found ever other one, but i'm happy with my med rowlf and hood:smile:

Gonzo

Reaction score
I've never even SEEN these!!! Why haven't I been paying attention???

Quinnnnnnnnnnnn

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
I found another location carrying them: Meijer's. I got the 1:24 scale Swedish Chef stock car. They did also have a 1:24 scale Animal funny car too which was cool, but I'm sticking with the Nascar cars for now.

I also found a Nascar shop that has most all of them in my area. Of course, they wanted $22.95 for the 1:24 scale Winner's Circle cars that they sell for $17.95 at Wal-Mart, Target & Meijer's. It looks like the only two that were NOT made by Winner's Circle are the Fozzie car, and the 25th Anniversary model. You can get the ones made by Action which have the opening trunks & hoods, but they are significantly more costly (about $59 at the store I went to). Guess I'll have to check eBay for those... or ask Santa.

Gonzo

Reaction score
I wish MY Santa had the access that YOUR Santa has.

Dumb Santa.

(just kidding, Santa!)

I've been a GOOD GOOD boy this year!

Quinnnnnnnnnnn

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Electric Mayhem

They had the 1:64 scale cars of Kermit/Piggy, Animal, Gonzo, & Bunsen/Beaker.
They had 1:32 scale cars of Kermit/Piggy, Animal & Gonzo.
They had the rig of Animal only.
They had the larger 1:24 scale cars of Gonzo, Animal, Rowlf, & Pepe.
Now... If we could only get 1:1 scale cars, we'd be on to something....