Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Mel Blanc

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I thought I would make an outline featuring an odd choice for a guest star, legendary voice actor Mel Blanc, set during the first season.

Introduction
kermit announces that tonights guest star is "the man of a thousand voices", Mel Blanc. Kermit also announces that it is time for somebody to play.

Opening Number: somebody come and play
Thog sings in a park, and he eventually gets joined by Mel Blanc, as well as Sweetums and the Mutations.

Backstage
An IRS agent comes looking for Miss Piggy. Apparantly, Miss Piggy hasn't paid her taxes in two years. Kermit brings the agent to Miss Piggy, who karate chops Kermit when she finds out why the agent needed to see her.

Introduction
Kermit announces that Fozzie will be joined by Mel Blanc.

Fozzies Act
Fozzie tries to imitate the voices that Mel Blanc can do, but Fozzie can't keep up wiht all the voices.

Balcony
Waldorf: I remember hearing Mel Blanc on the radio.
Statler: you remember hearing dinosaurs on the radio.

Backstage
The IRS agent goes throguh the list of taxes Miss Piggy didn't pay for and tells her that she owes the government $316.00. Miss Piggy karate chops the IRS agent, and he adds 79 dollars.

At The dance
Mildred: You know, George, when we get done dancing, I could get you a drink.
George:When we get done dancing, I can use you as my mop.

Gloat: You know, when I see you, I get hungry.
female pig: when I see you, I get afriad.

Rowlf: hey (snifs), do you smell what I smell?
woman: No.
Rowlf: good. neither do I.

U.K. Spot: I Think we're Alone Now
The scoffs sing in the forrest.

Balcony
Statler tells Waldorf that their never alone, and when waldorf doens't beleive him, six monsters (boppity, gloat, green hunchback frackle, gorgon heap, Miss Kitty and Beautiful Day Monster) pop up in the balcony.

Talk Spot
Mel Blanc talks to kermit about his career in radio and in cartoons. Mel Blanc also says that he likes the voices of all of the muppets. Gonzo doesn't know that muppets have voices.

backstage
Sam talks to the IRS agent about how disgusted he is that Miss Piggy didn't pay all her taxes. However, the IRS agent realizes that he mad ea mistake and goes to apologize to Miss Piggy. Turns out that it was Hilda who didn't pay her taxes.

Song: When April Showers
Rowlf and baskerville sing.

Conversation panel
The topic is "TV vs. Radio". Kermit is joined by Mel Blanc, Droop, and a mexican whatnot.

Balcony
Waldorf says that vaudville is still the best.

Good Night
Kermit and Mel Blanc are joined by Miss Piggy, Droop, Scooter, Hilda, Thog, and George.

after credits
waldorf: th-th-th-th...
statler: shut up, folks!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
performers

Here is who I would have perform some of the characters...

First of all, I would have Mel Blanc provide voices for some of the characters: the irs agent (sounding like Sylvester), Baskerville (sounding like Bugs Bunny), and the mexican in the conversation panel (sounding like Speedy Gonzoles).

The scoffs would be performed by jerry nelson (blue) and richard hunt (green).

In at the dance, Rowlfs dance partner would be performed by Eren ozker, and Gloat and his dance partner would be performed by John Lovelady.