Mirror Mask

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I do love this movie and I own it, along with the art book and the storybook.

But something that bothers me, that noone else has mentioned, is that I find the audio very hard to understand in this movie. Is it just me?

dabauckham

Reaction score
Is that because of the English accents, or the sound level?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Sound level, mostly. Like, the dialogue wasn't clear enough. The accents I can handle.

moodswinggirl

Reaction score
I've unearthed this thread just to say I love the movie. I'm a fan of Dave McKean and Neil Gaiman (in that order, most days) so I was ecstatic when I heard JHC was doing it. The look of the movie is beautiful, though I have to agree with the sound leveling. I have to read the subtitles when I watch it on DVD.

Neil Gaiman autographed my illustrated Mirrormask script and doodled a rat on it when he came to Manila.

The 11th UrRu

Reaction score
Gotta believe that with wide video release, merchandise and other revenue that the company made some money on a mere 4 million dollar budget. Any chance of them doing stuff like this consistantly after the Power of the Dark Crystal? I love this flick aswell.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
The only things I've heard about this movie have been some brief mentions on this site, that I admittedly haven't looked into, as I didn't know anything about the movie and so had no reason to. Also, in Huntington, the flyer for the Henson events this month advertised a screening of it, but it wasn't at a good time as I recall. Anyway, would someone mind please giving a summary, or pointing me in the direction of one? Thanks.
:smile: