MirrorMask trailer is out!

dlphntat

Reaction score
according to an IMDB post:
I saw a Q&A session w/ McKean & Gaiman @ Comic-Con in San Diego Summer 2004 about "Mirror Mask". Here's the low-down from what I can remember....

• The film will have an "art house" run in the states...but it will be very limited (I'm assuming all the big markets i.e. New York, L.A., etc.). The film will then be released on DVD in early 2005.

dlphntat

Reaction score
My understanding is-
depending on how it is recieved at Sundance, that will determine the
release pattern of the movie. If they like it, then it may get a wider release.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Has anyone here seen it at Sundance? There are a couple of reviews over at AICN www.aintitcool.com that sound promising. I'm really excited to see this!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I just saw the trailer now, and it looks amazing!

This follows right in the steps JHC + Brian Froud/Tolkenesque style. JHC + Gaiman is awesome!!

Great to see JHC putting its name to something that actually looks worthwhile. After some of the recent productions, it didn't look very promising. Great stuff! :smile:

Rowbes

Reaction score
I like the trailer. Gave me the same feeling I had when I saw the Labyrinth trailer the first time.

Does anyone know anything about the "Neverwhere" project?

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Mirrormask

This mirrormask movie sounds interesting, unfortunately I must've missed it when it hit the theatres, I have a three year old daughter so getting to the theatres to watch an adult movie (not that kind of adult movie :wink: ) is not as easy as it used to be. Hopefully I will be able to rent it at Blockbuster when it comes out on DVD.
On another note does anybody know if there are any copies of Jim Henson's The Cube available it was aired on NBC in 1968 and I recently saw it at the MT&R in New York City, but it would be nice to have a copy of my own, even though there wasn't any puppetry done in this show it was extremely interesting and had the wildness that the Henson crew it famous for.