Miss Peach of the Kelly School (1982) (TV)

Ryan

Reaction score
Hi
I'm searching EVERYWHERE for this really obscure show. It was called "Miss Peach of the Kelly School" From 1982. It featured puppet characters (children) who went to a small school . The teacher (Miss Peach) was a human, along with the principal. The show was based on the cartoon strip by Mell Lazarus.I remeber renting the video from a now closed down video store , and I haven't seen it since. If anybody has this tape, or any more info, pics, or video clips about this show, please let me know. Thanks very much.
:smile:

vegasauction

Reaction score
Miss Peach of the Kelly School

This message is for Ryan. If you are interested in Mel Lazarus items let me know. I have 2 RARE framed drawings from Mel Lazarus

HaniB

Reaction score
Ryan, I have TWO copies of Miss Peach of the Kelly School on VHS. I know you posted your request a really long time ago... but let me know if you're still looking for it :smile:
I've been looking for additional episodes, but it appears that there are only the three that I already have :frown:

scheefee

Reaction score
Hey There,

I am searching for a copy of "Miss Peach of the Kelly school" on video as well. It is a very rare hard to find video but so good, such a classic I loved as a kid. Love to know if anyone knows where I can get my hands on a copy?