Miss Piggy and Pizza Hut Team Up Again

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Just saw a new Pizza Hut commercial this morning advertising the 4-for all Pizzas featuring Miss Piggy. This one starts out with the Presidents of Mount Rushmore debating on pizza toppings when Miss Piggy slides down some rock climbing gear to get their attention. When she fails to interrupt them with a few mild "Excuse me's" she pulls out her bullhorn and gets their attention to the new Pizza Hut 4-for all pizza so that everyone gets what they want. We then see the typical pizza footage and at the end one of the "rock" Presidents asks Piggy how they can repay her the camera pans away to see Miss Piggy sculpted into the mountain with them and says, "Well this is a start". At the very end with the Pizza Hut logo, Miss Piggy is again hanging from the rock climbing gear and says, "Gather around the good stuff!"

Of course some of my quotes could be off as I just saw the commercial briefly. Anyone else who has seen it feel free to adjust the details.

Could this be the start to a new season of Muppet Pizza Hut commercials?

Whatever

Reaction score
Yay, welcome back Cindy! Hope you're well!
I'm not so crazy about the Pizza Hut commercials. For one thing, I don't have a TV. But that does sound fun.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Well this is probably a good thing. Media Exposure is good. And for the people that don't like the pig selling Pizza, just remember how the muppets started out. They would do commercials all the time.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Just watched the commercial.It's subtle and to the point. Congrats to you and Mr. Chapman,Cindy,on your son Preston.Mazel Tov!Should be a lot more commercials yet to come with our favorite muppets.

McFraggle

Reaction score
Congrats Cindy. That's neat that we are still getting new Pizza Hut commercials. :excited:

WiGgY

Reaction score
I saw it. "Eh" once again. It seems that Eric has Piggy yell every time she's in a commercial or doing a live bit. He needs to go back to finishing school.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I finally saw it tonight during the Emmy pre-show. I liked it overall, but had been hoping that the Mount Rushmore Presidents were going to be puppets. Oh well, always cool to see more Muppets!

SarahFraggle

Reaction score
I also saw it during the count down, my family paused and watched, as I bust out laughing. I'm not to thrilled with them but the make me smile anyway! :smile: :mad:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I saw that during the Emmy pre-show as well. I thought it was cute, which in my book is a good thing.